7

NARU'S POV
---

I awoke to the sound of muffled footsteps.

I gently got up from the bed taking off the blanket that had been used to cover me.

As I was getting up something fell down from the bed and hit the floor making a noise

I looked down and saw..
.... A stuffed giraffe.

Patty..

I noticed the door was slightly ajar.

Maybe those footsteps I heared came from the person that left here.

I looked down at myself.

I'm still in this terrible light purple pinkish gown.  I should  get it off me.

Yea that's right.  I'm supposed to go to DWMA today.  Lord death said I'm in the same class as kid.

Where is Kid...

More importantly where are my clothes?

There are no clothes in the wardrobe here. 

None at all.

And I left my soaked clothes from yesterday at Soul's.  So no hope in wearing those.

I thought Lord Death said Stein and Spirit already moved them.

*sigh*

I need to get clothes.

I made for the door and gently pushed it open.

I realized that the room I was in was up,  so I'm climbing down stairs.

Oh no...

I have to climb up those stairs now.

Wait!....

I just ride with kid again... If I'm lucky,  hell use that skate bored of his .

If not then.....

My legs are going to receive the workout of a life time.

*sigh *

I got down the stairs quietly. My feet barely making a sound.  Its another trait of mine.  For some reason whenever I walk you barely hear my foot steps.

Nii-san always said I was like a ghost.

...... Nii-san.....

"Nii-san what are you doing? "

"Gahhhhhh!! "

3year old Naru had quietly walked behind her elder brother.  Who was training with his Katana blade and hadn't sensed her presence.

"Why is nii-san screaming? "  Naru asked innocently as she blinked her big red eyes that sparkled with curiosity making her extremely cute.

Her brother sweat dropped as he crouched down to her level ruffling her hair

"I swear in the name of Kami Naru.  You really have the traits of a ghost. "
Her brother said as his sandy light brownish long hair fell over his shoulders,  his dark eyes filled with love as he looked down at his Grey haired sister

"But nii-san,  I can not fly and I am not see through.  How come you say that I am I ghost?

"*sigh *"