12

THIRD POV
---

Stien, Corona and Soul were shocked by Naru's sudden comment.

H-how did she?...

Stien's eyes narrowed behind his glasses. No body told her about Corona and Medusa but yet...

Naru's eye's sharpened and she took their silence for a yes.
Placing her hands behind her head as, she allowed her self to fall back. Her head hitting the pillow, while her exposed bandaged chest moved up then down with a bounce, causing a blush to form on Soul's face which proceeded to a nose bleed.

Naru couldn't care less actually.

There was only one thing on her mind and that was....

'My clothes '

Her eyes, which were originally fixed to the ceiling, turned sharply towards Stien, gleaming dangerously.

It almost made him pee his pants!

The glare her eyes gave plus her blank expression, made her look extremely treffying!

Stein : °_°"

Stein was absolutely petrified.
The horror that was plastered over his face was so obvious, that Naru almost felt pity

Key word almost..

Soul well he was trying to recover from his nosebleeds and perverted thoughts.

Corona was just... Lost.

While Naru...

"Stien.... My clothes "

A heart aching scream could be heard ringing in the whole city.
..
"Ja.... That was Stein right? "

Spirit could only shrug as he looked up into the clouds daydreaming of Maka..

.... " so des"

[TIME SKIP]
---

NARU'S POV
---

"No" I said blandly as I pushed away the chopsticks that Patty held close to my mouth.

She blinked.

But then proceeded to do exactly what I told her not to.

"Butttt~ Naru channnnn~" she said in a sing song voice *you need to eat!!!! * she protested with her closed eyed smile.

"Hai" Tsubaki said supporting her "you need to eat to regain your strength Naru chan"

All I could do was sigh.

Yes as you may have predicted, I do not know how or why they decided to come to the room that held me, but they are here.

Team idiots.... Is here.

_ _||| Why does the author derive pleasure in watching me suffer in the hands of people?

Tx: hey your - true why do I find joy in watching u suffer

Naru: *facepalm*

Tx : * makes rapid hand motions* just get back to the script.

I sighed.

"I'm not really that hungry" I said blankly.

"No excuses Naru! You will eat" Maka said waving her finger in the air.

I was about to begin to protest when

"I THE GREAT BLACKSTAR DEMAND YOU EAT IF NOT I WILL MAKE SURE YOU DO, NOW BOW DOWN TO ME PEASANT! "