19

"Naru, I told you, you can't spar with anyone until you accept Rhu and work together so both your souls can resonate!" Stein said annoyed pushing his glasses up his nose.

I didn't bother looking at him, or green haired rapunzle who was by his side.

in the spar between black star and Maka, Maka won, meaning I'm going to spar with her.

but stein won't allow me because he says I have to do it with Rhu.

sometimes I wonder whether he and lord Death have more than just a few screw's loose.

No way in hell am I ever going to be a Meister to that thing.

He's too perfect. Everything he does, its like its some well rehearsed plan replaying over and over again.

I glared at nothing in particular but my blood red eyes were dull and my face expressionless. I ignored the shouts of stein and his threats about Lord Death.

Three days have passed and I can say I'm proud of myself for avoiding that nightmare.

Stein's shouts got louder.

ignore...

the only thing important right now is getting rid of what's in front of me.

I have better things to waste time on...

"Naru! We're not going to fight you. Not until you comply with lord death. It wont be a fair fight unless you do" Maka said strictly.

Stein had stopped shouting my name, seeing at it was hopeless.

I wasn't going to use purple eyes.

I don't like him.

Maka looked at me, clutching unto Soul's handle a little harder. Soul... He's been surprisingly quiet.

I quirked a brow.

if she was trying to be intimidating, she was doing a bad job at it.

"we" she said letting go of Soul who turned back to his human form

"We wont fight you" She ended.

Funny enough, in the tone she said it, it sounded more like a command than a statement.

it was almost taunting...

like fight me if you dare.

I sighed.

Idiots-

"Gua-SOUL!!" she screamed, turning his handle swiftly enough to stop my leg from bashing into her skull.

The impact was hard though, my dull eyes averted to the chunks of rocks that glided past my face and the dent in the ground where Maka was standing.

I didn't think it'd be this deep

"what's your problem!" She screamed "I said we weren't -

so noisy. It's annoying

I grabbed her by both of her ponytails-