Prologue: The new kids ~ you must be our replacments ~

~ A few years later ~

( Fredbear's POV )
My father and my mother don't mind I don't think but I'm in love with someone. My sister, Chichi thinks I'm cray cray. Well, if your wondering, I'm the son of Freddy and Chica. Bon and Vortex are my friends. ( Vortex: daughter of Foxy and Mangle ) (  Bon: son of Bonnie and Toy Bonnie ) well I've been seeing someone. A girl. And I like her.

I walked through the hallways and found Sadie and Grace performing on stage with the Toys. Sadie looked a bit like Springtrap and Grace was a white polar bear with glasses.

Goldie and Springtrap secretly watched them, smiling. I walked over and tugged on Goldie's shirt.

( Chichi's POV )
Walking through the hallways, I spotted my little brother tugging on Golden's shirt. Laughing at him for failing to grab his attention, father grabbed me and mother brushed my hair. "Not in front of the public!" I moaned.

( Vortex's POV )
I hang out with Father while the others are performing. I didn't want to end up like mother so I stayed put. "Ye okay, lassie? Ye don't look that happy." I looked up at father. "I'm always thinking, you know!" I said. Father chuckled. "Mangle be fine. The lassie never be getting messed with cause she be too broken to play with." I sighed in relief and watched Bon, talking to his mother.

( Bon's POV )
"Mother!!! I have stage fright!" I said. If the company is gonna replace us then kill them! I'm not taking mother's place! I looked at The toys discussing stuff out sadly. "You must be our replacements." Toy Freddy said. "I didn't want to." I said running off to find Vortex. but I felt hands on my shut off switch. "NO! DON'T SHUT ME OFF!"

( Vortex's POV )
Father guiltily looked down at the ground when he heard them. "No I cant!!!" I yelled. Mother looked down and hugged me tightly. "I swear I will protect you." She said. I sniffed and looked at a staff, shutting me off.

( Fredbear's POV )
A staff ran after me as I tried to escape. "I can't perform! I cant I'm too young! MY FRIENDS ARE IN DANGER HELP- me." I was caught and shut off.

( Chichi's POV )
I stared at CC sadly. "Tomorrow is a big day for us." A staff tried to shut me off. "I'll let you". I said. He was a bit surprised but said "Thanks" and shut me off.

( Grace's POV )
Sadie and I both ran for dear life. "I don't wanna do this any longer!" I yelled. Sadie agreed as we turned into human, shocking the heck out of the staff. "What the hell??" He said. "Oh we can turn human." I said to him. "Can I shut you off?" He asked. "No." I smiled. That was a clever move. I walked off and so did Sadie. The staff grabbed me and her by the necks witch made us animatronic form. "No. Don't use us. Let them."