Thoughts (light/hinted smut)

Gotta have my gay bois get gayer

Lol

Peridot POV.

"I don't see how you managed to get Jacob AND George out of here. They don't know about us, do they?"

Lapis shook his head. "I've pretty much turned Asexual while you were gone. No one interested me." He chuckled, and I huffed. "So I haven't needed to tell them."

"Fair enough, I am a catch~"

He snorted, laughing, but slapped his hand over his mouth while blushing.

I cracked up, laughing. "Oh my god lapis that was the cutest thing I've ever seen" I kept laughing, and he crossed his arms, walking over and punching me lightly.

"Stop, like you don't have any weird quirks."

I giggled. "I do, but like I said yesterday, that's for another day."

He paused, thinking. "You mean your tattoo?"

I nodded, stretching on his bed. "Its embarrassing. So you don't get to see it yet.

But suddenly he was looking at me. "Why not? It can't be THAT bad..." he kept his arms crossed.

"Not bad. Embarrassing. You'd laugh."

He smirked, plopping on the bed next to me. "Why would I laugh at You? Tattoos are badass. And besides, whatever it is I'd still love you."

I blushed, huffing and turning away, which was a mistake, because the next thing I knew he was on top of me, pinning my arms.

"What is it, Peri? Or am I gonna have to look for it myself~?"

I blushed harder, laughing but uncomfortable. "Lapis I dont..."

He leaned down and kissed me, holding my arms down with one hand while the other unbuttoned the top few buttons on my shirt.

"Hah~ l-lapis I don't think... p-please s-stop..." I was so confused. He was calm one minute and hot the next?

His mouth moved to kiss down my jaw and then the left side of my neck, opposite my tattoo.

"I'm just curios~. Aren't you, Peri?"

He leaned up, gripping the bottom of his shirt and-

--------------------------------

I sat up, gripping my t shirt and wildly glancing around the messy hotel room.

"Dream... of course I have... a dream... lapis... oh geez..." I flop my head back down, blushing and covering my face. "Two days in and I'm already... fuck..."

I looked over at my alarm clock, seeing it was almost nine. "SHIT. I'm late!" I hop up, throwing on a NON button up shirt, and some jeans, before grabbing my laptop bag and rushing out the door.

-----------------------------------
Lapis POV.

"You sure you're okay, Peri? You seem off today."

He just shrugged, and set his bag down, entering the recording studio. "This place is soundproofed... right?"

I blinked, sitting on the couch. "Well yeah... we don't need echoes or anything. Why? And please answer my question. You just seem off today..."

"I'm okay... though I could be better..." he was just looking around, but slowly wandering closer to the couch. "But I meant more like... anybody downstairs couldn't hear anything in here?"

I shrugged. "Probably not... And what's wrong? Can I help?"

He turned to me, smiling warmly. "You can." He walked closer, but I got a weird feeling.

"Uhm..Okay... how do you want me to-" i was cutoff by him putting his finger over my lips, and i blushed.

He straddled me, keeping his finger on my lips while smirking. "You can definitely help me, lappy~"

I blushed harder, confused, but he moved his arms and grabbed my hands. He led them to his hips, then leaned forward, close to my face. "I need you lapis... I need you bad... please touch me... make me yours..."

I was tempted, but I tensed, unable to move as he slowly rocked his hips, making erotic whimpering sounds.

"Lapis~" he whined, running his hands into my hair. "Please..."

I opened my mouth to say something, but was cutoff by him hungrily pressing our lips together and moaning into my mouth.

I felt my eyes flicker closed, as I moved my hands to-

---------------------------------------

I jumped up as my alarm clock went off, and I accidentelly landed on the floor. I scrambled up, patting myself and looking, thankfully seeing an empty bed.

"Oh god... that was..." I blushed, looking down and realizing something did carry over from the dream. "I need a really cold shower..."

It's only been 2 days and I'm already having sexy dreams?

Did I really miss him that much? Or is this a bad thing? I don't want him to just be my fuck buddy...

I turned and saw it was about 8, just enough time for a quick shower before Peri showed up and 8:30.

I just hoped I could control myself.

HAH

GAAAAAAAAY

don't be mad at me for some smutty dream sequences the real thing shall come in good time my children