The Dark web pt.2 [maknae line + Suga]

{ here it is hope you all enjoy! Love you all ♡ comment any ideas you have if you would like }

// RM's POV //

"So let me get this straight, Suga hyung wanted to go on the Dark Web because he wanted to track down the killers of the girl, and you guys helped him. But something went wrong and the killers could see you through the screen. Am I missing anything?" I sass to the three kids in front of me, sitting on the bed.

"Nope you got it," Taehyung says.

I wouldn't be surprised if V and Jungkook went on the dark web, they haven't always been able to control rebellion well. But my Jimin? He always obeys us! And Suga hyung?! He was the same person who wouldn't let us go a concert on our day off because he demanded we get some rest. Hyung has always been the father of BTS, so why did he disobey Jin hyung and put the maknaes in danger?!

Now I have to punish all my dongsaengs. Hobi hyung and I talk to the side and I tell him to go back to bed so I can handle it, secretly I didn't want Hoseok hyung to punish them.Even though Jhope is the best and lightest person ever, he is the most strictest when it comes to spanking. He uses Suga hyung's method and doesn't give in like I do.

I try to remain stern but it's hard when you have three baby faces begging you not to hurt them. It's only temporary pain Namjoon, just make sure they learn their lesson.

I call over Jimin, he tries to talk me out of it but I ignore him and just put him over my knees. Jimin is sensitive and starts crying and trashing under me as I lay my hands on him. I immediately start hard, but still saving my energy for the other two.

SMACK SMACK SMACK  SMACK SMACK
SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK
SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

"ahh owww" he whimpers and puts his palms on pant leg.

"This isn't like you Jimin, you're very mature but what you did was completely too far."

"I d-didn't do anything I just watched!" He groans.

"You could have done so many things. You could have come get us. You could have refused for the three of you! You need to stop letting Jungkook control you," I shake my head. I look to my right at Jungkook who has his head down, he does this when he doesn't want anyone to see him cry.

I pull his plaid pants to his ankles and start again. This time Jimin kicks his legs high to show that he's had enough. Maybe he has, but I have to spank him bare so I KNOW he has.

I spank him nonstop for 10 more minutes, then stop and pick him up. I bring him in for a hug, letting him know I forgive him. "Jiminie I'm sorry but Jin hyung is going to give you your next punishment."

His red, morbid eyes turn to me, "no hyung no more."

I swallow and straighten up. "That wasn't a question Jimin."

He closes his eyes walking up to the door.

I look over and see V and Jungkook, alarmed.
"Taehyung."

"I know hyung! I know it was wrong, I know that you're angry, but don't spank me please!" V cries.

"Taehyung, now. It will be worse if you don't obey me."

The second youngest comes across my knees and I pull everything down making him gasp, throwing his hand back:
"You didn't do this to Jimin hyung!"

I swing my arm and start spanking him, turning his cloud skin to pink. "It's different. You actually helped Suga hyung find those monsters."

Tae doesn't usually kick and squirm, he's more of a crier. He puts his head down, and sob. "I didn't mean it, I was just doing what Suga hyung told me to do!"