The Birth Of Venus

Florence, Italy: September 24, 2017

// Jungkook's POV //

Taehyung and I stared at the same painting.

I remembered asking him why he enjoyed it so much. Not that I didn't speak the art language but he really seemed to focus on this work. I must admit that it was heartwarming to see him so passionate about a project but I just didn't see it.

My particular happiness lies in film, I can admire great classics but I've never understood the art world. Which makes me wonder why Taehyung asked me here in the first place.

Obviously, he wants to share his astonishment but he could have easy just sent me a picture of the painting.

"When you understand art, you understand the world."

I understood many things but not art. I understood Taehyung; I am a master Taehyung specialist. I understand him more this way, passionately in love with an object.

His lips were glassy with his spit, it was like he was hungry, like he hasn't eaten all day.

I held back the desire to kiss him, we're in a public place but it didn't seem like there was anyone here.

Taehyung was the only one who took another glance at the painting.

"I think it's beautiful."

Taehyung looked at me probably wondering if I was talking about the painting or himself.

It was himself.

—-

We usually wait till we get home but Taehyung couldn't hold it.

We locked lips and started to move around; I shoved him into the backseat and unbuttoned his cherry-colored coat.

The car had tinted windows but it didn't even mattered because there wasn't any cars next to us.

I became overjoyed when Taehyung took off his boxers, gently easing me into his show that he was performing.

I danced along to his music, feeling like I was in my own movie. I grabbed onto his body a few times before getting into the rhythm and playing without help.

Before I knew it, I was deep inside of him, terrified of falling into the endless amount of pleasure that was overcoming me.

I became incredibly excited and finished without being told to.

Taehyung was annoyed:

"Yah! I'm older than you, brat. Hyung finishes first."

I giggled and spanked him once playfully.

He yelped and slapped me back, smiling:

"Do you want to be scolded?"

"No, hyung. I'll let you finish next time."

He gave me a peck on the lips and tugged at my arm:

"The hyungs don't know where we are. We have to get back to the hotel."