Azul {All}

I wanna thank you guys for giving me support while I got through exam week. I'm finally on break and here's my early Christmas present to all of you.

Love ya bunches 🎄

// Jungkook's POV //

As Taehyung stirs delicately in his sleep, I stroke his cheek and place a small kiss on his forehead. I wish I didn't have to do this, but I have to do what's best for me right now.

Walking out the door, I leave the house and walk gloomy into the midnight sky.

Ironically, this is contradicted to my point that I'm not a child. Claiming that an adult man would "run away," is very juvenile indeed.

I'd rather refer to it as leaving. Leaving all the shit that's been happening the past couple of weeks.

I know this is going to get me in trouble AGAIN, but I really don't care.

See, the hyungs and I have been under a lot of pressure lately. Well, we're always under a lot of pressure; I've been tired of the lack of respect the hyungs have been giving to me.

I treat them will so much respect, not because they're my hyungs and I have to. It's because I honestly do respect them and look up to them tremendously.

The couple of weeks have been absolute torture for me; On Monday, I accidentally bumped into Hobi hyung and I apologized immediately but he claimed that I did it "on purpose." I got punished for that, even though he's not allowed to spank anymore.

On Tuesday, I was really hungry and we didn't have any food, so I ordered takeout. My hyungs got mad at me for not asking their permission, and spanked me again.

On Thursday and Friday, I got home from a long day of rehearsal to find Taehyung and Jimin ganging up on me about me waking up too early. I was so upset, because I was so sore and didn't want to be spanked again. I ran to RM and Suga hyung, who just told me to "suck it up." Jin hyung even offered to hold me down for them!

Then on Saturday, which was yesterday, I called our manager literally sobbing my eyes out. I begged him to talk to my hyungs, but he just scolded me for talking about my elders like that.

I'm done.

I need a break, and BigHit won't give me one.

So I'm leaving, going to stay with my parents in Busan. I'll go clear my head there, give the hyungs something to worry about.

God knows I'm not going back without an apology and a taste of their own medicine.

I smile to myself and cover my head with my hood.

This outta teach you motherfuckers.

// Bang PD's POV //

"Have you checked the studio?"

Namjoon breathes lightly, "of course we have he's not there."

I pinch the bridge of my nose, "What do you think happened? Was he upset when you last saw him?"

"I-I don't know. We woke up and he- he wasn't there."

"Did he leave a note?"

"No I-" there was a crash on the other line and I heard the frantic voice of Yoongi.

"WHERE IS MY BABY?"

I clutched my jaw, "Suga-ah relax please we'll find him."

"Hyung!" I heard someone shove Yoongi off to the side, "I'm too young to have a heart attack."