Grammys {all} pt.1/5

Hey guys, I'm so sorry I've been away for a while. I will try to post more.

Love ya bunches 🌹

// V's POV //

I clash my teeth with my hands pulling hard on the suitcase that was stuck in the stairs.

I heard a voice behind me, "Tae, would you like some help?"

I breathed out, "No hyung I'm-"

My suitcase sprung itself off the stair step and caused me to throw myself down the stairs on onto my back.

Yoongi hyung looked down at me, "Would you like some help now?"

I closed my eyes with pain, "Sure."

"Alright y'all we leave in ten minutes, make sure you got your- Taehyung?! What are you doing on the floor?"

I opened my eyes to see Jin hyung, "I'm having a moment."

Jin stepped over me and walked to the kitchen, "You can have a moment at the airport, get your stuff ready cause we're leaving in-"

"Ten minutes, I got it." I snapped as Yoongi pulled me off the ground.

All three of us walked to the kitchen, the floor and table were crowded with suitcases, bags, and other materials. Namjoon hyung was staring at his phone.

"Namjoon, Do you have your passport?" Jin asked.

RM looked at him irritated, "You're never gonna let me live that down are you?"

Jin looked at him seriously, "No I won't. Now I'll ask again, do you have your passport?"

"Yes hyung."

Yoongi smiled, "We should put it around his neck."

Namjoon sighed:

"Guys, I am a grown man and am willing to carry my own passport without losing it."

"You want me to hold on to it, don't you?" Jin crossed his arms.

"Yes please," RM left the kitchen, and Jin raised his voice at him, "Get the maknaes and Hobi!"

I noticed something off about the way Yoongi was dressed, before I realized that he was wearing my clothes.

"Suga hyung, are you wearing my clothes?"

Suga didn't take his eyes off his suitcase as he tried to stuff things into it, "Yes why?"

I was dumbfounded; I always have to ask before I borrow the hyungs clothes! Why doesn't he?

"Why didn't you ask me?"

He looked at me like I was having an episode, "Cause I didn't want to?"

A hint of annoyance coats my lungs.

Fearing I was going to say something I'll regret, I just went to put my stuff in the car.

I stayed in the car until all the members came out, and I quickly swallowed my anger and faked a smile.

At the airport

I love airports; to me, they're so relaxing and it's fun to explore. It's like a big town that changes as you walk farther into them.

I held my boyfriend's hand as we walked down to the security checkpoint.

Suga is getting on my last nerve.

When we were thirty minutes into the drive, Suga realized he forgot something and we had to turn back. Everyone was laughing along with Suga as they drove back with hesitation.