Fight Night {Jungkook+Wooseok+Taemin} pt.2/3

Happy Easter everyone! Hope you all had a stress free week! Thank you all for everything. Always here! 🥰 I'm so sorry that I'm very behind, but I'll be better!

Love ya bunches 🐠

// Taemin's POV //

The first thing I felt when I opened my eyes was a male hand of my forehead. I flinched back at the touch and look at a BTS member in the eyes.

"Taemin hyung, are you ok?" Taehyung asked.

"No, my head hurts," I whimper.

V rubbed my hair; I peeked around the room and saw all my friends standing there.

"Wooseok," I could barely breathe, "I'm going to fucking kill you."

"ENOUGH!" Jin hissed, "Enough fighting. Act like adults for fucks sake."

I was surprised to see Wooseok teary-eyed while turning his head to the left so he was looking out the window.

Ignoring the shot of pain in my head, I stood up with Jimin's help and pierced my eyes on the BTS members.

"I wanna go home," I whimpered childishly, "Where are my keys."

Namjoon held up my car keys while shaking his head, "You are not driving home, Taemin. You have a serious brain injury, we called your hyungs."

My blood pounded at that. If my hyungs found out I was fighting, they will kick my ass! I shook my head in fear and said angrily to Wooseok:

"You asshole! You see what you've done?!"

"Leave him alone, hyung."

I turned my head to Jungkook who was holding hands with Yoongi. I notice that's a habit of him when he's very anxious.

I was starting to feel claustrophobic, "What happened? Why did I pass out?! Did you hit me?" I barked at Wooseok.

Wooseok looked both angry and sad, "I didn't hit you! Don't flatter yourself."

"It was me," Jungkook said.

My jaw dropped, and without thinking, I pounded on him. I slam his head down twice on the floor and whine as his hyungs scream to get off of him.

"Taemin, get off of him now."

I bit my lap as agony beats in my heart.

"Young man, get off of him. Don't make me embarrass you in front of your younger friends," Onew scolded through the silence.

I sighed and got off of Jungkook, I squirmed in Key's grip as he went to push me out the door.

"Thank you for visiting, hyung," Wooseok farewelled me, grinning.

"This isn't over, Wooseok."

// Wooseok's POV //

I couldn't describe my hyungs' anger toward me.

Hui and Yanan were the only two that came to pick me up. My heart stopped when I gazed into Hui's wolf-like eyes. I was angry that I was in trouble and also that I got caught while doing it. Sure, I was sorry that I ruined the evening but I'm not sorry for fighting, that bitch deserved everything I gave his sorry ass.

"YAH! Listen to me when I speak to you!"

I was pulled back into reality as I scanned the house for all my enraged hyungs.

"Are you even listening to me?" Jinho asked.

"No hyung, I'm sorry."

"Then I guess you don't feel sorry for what you've done," Hongseok put his hands on his hips.