Parked on Hell Street {Hoseok + Namjoon} pt. 2/3

Hey guys, I'm updating short chapters so that I can update quicker.

Love ya bunches 🤍

// Third POV //

After Jungkook told his story to the police, Namjoon called Jungkook's brother and explained what happened to Jimin.

A part of Jungkook's brother was sorta relieved that it wasn't his younger brother who got stabbed. He's been hearing from his parents what has been going on at his brother's company and he felt sick to his stomach. He told his girlfriend that they had to take a break, regardless if it was Jejun or not, the older brother was nervous for Jungkook's safety.

BigHit reacted strongly to Jimin's attack. The entire company went under lockdown. TXT and BTS went on an unannounced hiatus; both stopped posting on social media and stayed inside their dorm 24/7.

Jungkook's brother was worried and asked Jungkook to stay with him. The police questioned Jejun and he of course played the victim. Jejun even had the audacity to say that Jungkook hated him other than the other way around.

To be honest, Jungkook did hate him. Jungkook could handle when the abuse was just on him but if you threaten his hyungs, it's masks off. Jungkook and his brother announced war between the two families.

Jimin tried to stay calm, for someone who just got assaulted, but he was slowly spiraling. Jimin took turns sleeping with Taehyung and Namjoon. He heavily relied on his older hyungs more than he used to, he was genuinely afraid for his life. Not just his but his members and Jungkook.

Namjoon spent numerous nights staying up and trying to find a motive to what Jejun was doing. If he hates Jungkook, it makes sense to target the people he loved. Jungkook was a selfless person. He always put his family first.

Their junior group was frightened for their seniors but they were experiencing some harassment on their own as well.

The car outside TXT's dorm never left.

BigHit tried their best to notify the police but it couldn't be helped. The car was on public property, legally he was allowed to sit there.

It was fact that the person didn't leave the car that really upset Soobin. The car arrived at their dorm at midnight and left briefly at dusk for thirty minutes before coming back.

Beomgyu's stress levels were boiling over. The person in the car loved to fuck with him. When it was his turn to monitor the car, the person would honk his car horn to mock Beomgyu.

It was currently a Thursday and both groups were not asleep.

Hoseok was on his phone, writing a song, when Yeonjun called him in tears.

"Soo-soo walked out to confront the guy t-two hours ago and hasn't come back. I saw him go up to the window and then the person in the car pointed in one direction and Soobin followed where he was pointing. The person didn't even get out of the car and we haven't seen Soo-soo in hours!" The tearful junior used the leader's nickname that Hoseok gave him.

The main dancer promised that he will be there soon. The two hung up the phone, and Hoseok went to Jin and Yoongi.

The two eldest were sympathetic toward their junior group but forbade Hoseok from going over there. If Jejun stabbed Jimin, that makes all seven of the members a target. The two urged the dancer to just call the CEO and the police and stay at the dorm.

Hoseok didn't obey them. He didn't care if he would get in trouble, he was the hyung and he was going to check on his younger label mates.