The Apostles' Creed {Suga}

Hhhhiii. So this story doesn't have a part two, it has a companion chapter, so your left on a cliffhanger.

Oops.

Love ya bunches 😝

// Third Person POV //

"NO! Absolutely not!"

Jin clung to his computer as he cringed to the tone of Hoseok screaming through the phone.

"You wanna do me a favor, honey? Why don't you take the last check I wrote you after our last dumbass appointment, then bend over-"

"GIVE ME THE PHONE!" He stretched his arm out toward the phone to steal it away from his Dongsaeng.

Once he got it he apologized to the lady and told her that Hoseok would call her tomorrow.

After he hung up, he looked up to Hoseok who was still a little fired up.

"Hoseok, how many times have I told you to watch your tone toward your therapist?"

"Yah," Suga piped as he looked at his own computer in boredom, "She deserves respect after having to hear your angry ass every Thursday."

Hoseok crossed his arms, "Well I apologize, but I don't like people speaking to me like I'm a deranged lunatic."

"What did she ask you?" Jin said.

He sighed, "She asked me if I reconsidered her offer."

Yoongi stood up for the first time in two hours, and walked toward the fridge in his room.

"You know Hope, you more you scream at this woman, the more she's gonna keep recommending hospitalization."

"Hyung!" Hoseok whined, "I can't go to a crazy hospital! I'm an idol."

"It's not a crazy hospital Hobi, it's a place where you get help every day instead of once a week," Jin corrected him.

Hoseok responded, "I'll be all alone; without you guys."

Suga was surprised to see tears in Hobi's eyes. He hated deeply seeing his Dongsaengs cry, so he went over to him and hugged him sincerely.

Hobi smiled and hugged back; after a couple of long seconds, Suga pulled away and look him in the eyes.

"Hobi, please don't take this personally, but get the hell out."

He looked at his hyung with a confused expression.

"Hyung?"

Suga let go of his smile and sat down, "I'm sorry Hoseok. We're just stressed because we can't finish this song."

Hoseok crossed his arms and spoke mockingly, "Why don't you try going to a mental hospital?"

Suga shot him a look.

The three men in the room stared at the door as they heard a knock from it.

Hoseok went over and opened the door, The three maknaes smiled at their hyung.

Jimin turned his attention to Jin:

"Jin and Suga hyung, there is someone at the door for you."

Suga and Jin looked at each other.

"Who is it?" Jin asked.

Jimin looked at the younger two who just shook their heads, which caused Jimin to turn back to the hyungs.

"Just come to the door please hyungs."

The two hyungs rolled their eyes with annoyance, but walked out of the room.