New Life

Two Agents, an Inkling girl and Octoling boy stood outside the Metro Station gates. They both just came back from this wild adventure. Agent 8 had to complete all these crazy missions and collect the four thangs for this stupid phone called "Tar-Tar." Every mission he completed, he was rewarded with a Mem Cake, a small little like figures that contained a small shard of his memory, since he lost them for hitting the ground too hard. The four thangs created a blending machine and Captain Tar-Tar tried to kill him and Cap'n Cuddlefish inside the blending machine with the blade on top. Before their near death however, the amazing legendary agent 3 smashed the phone on time and broke the machine. She was knocked out, and later on Captain Tar-Tar hijacked Agent 3's mind, so Agent 8 had no choice but to fight Agent 3 even though he refused. He defeated her, however the phone wasn't done. He planned to destroy Inkopolis with a human statue! With the help of Marina, Pearl, Agent 8, and Cap'n Cuddlefish, Inkopolis was saved once again and Tar-Tar was defeated.

"Are you ready?"

About 2 years ago, Agent 3 and Agent 8 were enemies. They hated each other, just like every inkling would hate an Octoling. Now it's different.

Agent 3 smiled as she extended her hand. Agent 8 stared into Agent 3's eyes. Who knew that once foes became friends.

"I am.." He said and excepted her invitation.

He felt free.

Both made their way to Inkopolis Square.

Agent 8 observed around the Square. Inklings all over wore the freshest and latest outfits and hairstyles. He felt a bit anxious. He timidly walked beside Agent 3. He already felt intimidated when all the inklings in the square started to whisper.

"Is that an Octoling!?"

"What's it doing here?"

"He's not gonna kill us right?"

"Should we report this?"

Agent 3 rolled her eyes. "Ignore them, they're just scared." She murmured to Agent 8. He nodded slightly and continued walking. For over 100 years, Octos and Inklings have been enemies. Agent 8 believed that the inklings were taught in school about the great turf war. It wasn't their fault and Agent 8 understood that. He just hoped society would except him and saw the good in him.

"That over there is the Galleria, that's the area where you buy weapons, clothes, shoes, and head wear." Agent 3 explained as she showed Agent 8 around the Square. She started with the lobby, where inklings joined together to play turf wars and rank battles. Then she introduced him to Crusty Sean's crust bucket. Crusty Sean gladly introduced his self to the Octoling.

"You're welcome in my place bucko!" He said to Agent 8. Agent 8 appreciated Crusty Sean's acceptance. "We'll come back again soon!" Agent 3 said waving back. "The food there's great, you're gonna love it." Agent 3 said winking as she whispering to Agent 8. He giggled and blushed. She's so great.

"Please do!"

Agent 8 waved back. They continued their way around. "Let's go buy you some clothes, then we'll stop at the Crust bucket's for some food and I'll bring you to my home."

"Is that really okay with you? I mean you don't have to do all this for me..." Agent 8 already hated how Agent 3 was spending so much on him.

"Nonsense! This is my way to repay you for all the trouble. I want to start over and I want you to forget all what we've been through. You don't have a place to go in the first place!" Agent 3 said crossing her arms. "You're gonna accept this wether you like it or not! Plus I'm pretty rich." She continued smirking. Agent 8 nodded slowly and smiled. "Thank you...you're so kind..." He said shyly. Agent 3 nodded and smiled brightly.