Our Fight-Part 1

2 years ago...

Damian's POV:

"...so you took off your goggles..." Agent 3 said sneering at me. She was floating on her UFO. I kept a straight face and nodded. I said nothing.

The Calamari Inkantation played behind us, the song that touched my heart and made me see the light. There's more to life.. and I want to see more...

"Let's see how much of a fight you're going to put."

With that, Agent 3 jumped and did a flip as she landed with a splash down. She threw her auto-bomb at me, I inked my way to escape. She then launched her inkjet, shooting. I dodged and splatted her while she was in the air.

"Damn!" She hissed as she jumped back to her UFO. She came back with her bubbles. I swam as slow as I could to sneak attack her.

"Where did he...oh carp!"

I quickly splatted her from behind. She quickly dodged and was covered in blue ink. I ran to her, breaking my armor and threw an auto bomb in the process but I still managed to damage her.

Furiously, she went to her UFO again, coming back with a splash down again. This time she launched her Auto bombs at me, I quickly ran and inked the empty area to escape.

Is she ever going to stop??

The auto-bombs followed me, exploding one by one. I managed to get some ink on her and then threw a bomb. She didn't dodge on time, the bomb exploded right in front of her.

"Damn it! You'll pay for this!" The angry inkling said jumped back to her UFO.

I expected her to do another splash down, however she remained on her little UFO.  She released her tenta missles, which I easily dodged. I threw my bomb at her since I couldn't reach her with my octo shot. I launched another bomb, making her explode.

She revived, coming back down with another splash down. I ran away from her attack, but she attacked me with 2 more other splash downs! I hid behind the glass displayed, panting hard. She threw 2 more auto bombs, and then she did her splash down. Dodging it, I ran but then I tripped. My octo shot went flying to the other side of the floor.

No!

She did another splash down, I ran but I got a lot of ink on me. I tried to escape her last splash down, unfortunately she broke my armor and this time I went flying, farther away from my octo shot. I hit the ground hard, my head was spinning.

The world was spinning, I tried to stand up but I collapsed. I felt dizzy. Couldn't move. I weakly positioned myself. She was getting closer..and closer...and before I knew it, she already had her gun pointing under my chin, her foot pressing on my chest. I had a hard time breathing, I felt too exhausted and weak to push her off. My gun was miles away from me, what could I do?

This is my end.