Draft Story 3 {Part 1}

another piece i was working on. i dismissed this story because it had a common beginning like most others. (like if mine didn't haha)

The old man wondered around the abandoned subway until his eyes spotted a figure on the ground. He got closer..carefully observed it..."Dear me! It's an Octoling! The one who was fighting agent 3 not too long ago.."  he poked it to see if he was alive. "Oh he's just passed out..I wonder if he's in our side now after that incident..."  The old man proceeded to poke him. He started off gently but no response. "I guess I'll have to wait." And sat down right next to the passed out octarian.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"You're over kid! We don't need more nasty pieces of octarians like you around here!"

"Gah!"

"Ahh!" The octoling woke up startled. He quickly sat up and placed his palm on his forehead. "Where am I? What happened?? And who am I..." he thought.

"Jesus kid! Must've been some nightmare you had!" The octoling looked up and saw a old man standing up with his cane.

"Wh-Who are you? Where am I?"

"Ah how rude of me! Name's Captain Cuddlefish leader of the squidbeak splatoon- and yours?" The octoling gave him a confused look. "I-I don't know..." he said sadly.

"You don't know!? Hmm you probably got amnesia after your fight." Explained the Captain. "Fight..what fight...?" Asked the confused Octo.

"Ah don't worry about that now kid, I'll try to refresh your memories...after we get out of here..." The octoling nodded and followed Captain Cuddlefish to the train station.

The Octoling saw a strange object in the middle of the path. "I think you should go talk to it, maybe it'll take us to the surface." Captain Cuddlefish said. "Okay..." The Octoling saw the object very suspicious, but walked to it anyway to grant the Old man's wishes.

"Uh...excuse-" but as The Octoling tried to speak, the strange object which was an old Telephone came to life. "Well hello there! I'm Captain Tar Tar! If you want to go to the promise land you must find the four thangs to get ya self outta here! You're #10,008 our other  10,007 didn't make it, so you're 10,008."

The octoling was in shock. "10,007? What happened to them? Did they die?.." the old telephone dropped a few things. "This is your card and this is your machine to take you to your destinations! Good luck and don't die 10,008!"

The octoling gulped and proceeded to pick up his items. "Well kid, it looks like we have to do this to get out of here let's go." And they both went inside the train.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Inside the train the Conductor which was a blue slug thing introduced his self and explained the missions. The Octoling sat down and pondered. He was deep in his thoughts.

"Hmm all I have to do is complete all these tests, get those mem cakes, the four thangs and I should get outta here...easy enough I suppose."

"Cheer up kid." Said Captain Cuddlefish. The Octoling looked up.

"Huh?"

"I'll get us some help, from my two other trusty agents that helped me in these kinds of situations."

"Agents..?"

"Yes! Agents 3 and 4, hope they're not busy to help us out. Speaking of agents, I think I'll name you Agent 8." 

"Okay..if you say so..."

-end of part 1-