Chapter 8

|| gwen ||

She saw me before I could see her. She had some things about her that were exactly the same but she had matured. I wondered if I looked different but by how she immediately recognized me, I bet I still looked the same.

Her eyes had grown wide, wider than they usually were. I thought about going over there, introducing her to Harry and making her jealous maybe but I didn't have the chance.

Our eyes met for a split second and then hers flew to Harry's who was standing beside me.

She bit her lip and I knew she was holding back tears. I didn't know why she was about to cry but I knew she was. She turned around and started to run, disappearing in the crowd. 

I turned around to ask Harry if he knew her but he had already started to run after her.

"Gabrielle! Wait, Gabrielle!"

What exactly did Harry want from Gabby? Or more than that, what exactly had gone on between them that they knew each other?

I had to find out so I plunged into the crowd, following Harry.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

|| harry ||

I couldn't believe I had seen Gabrielle. But I had been with Gwen. I tried to put that thought aside as I followed her in the crowd of people. I had to talk to her, I couldn't let her go this time. I was determined not to let her go. I had to prove to her that I loved her. I had to tell her. It was now or never.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

|| gabrielle ||

I was shocked. Seeing Gwen again, but with Harry. Harry Styles. The boy I couldn't forget. The boy my heart longed for but I knew I couldn't have. So I just ran. I ran to somewhere. I just had to get away from it all. 

I never thought he would come after me. I never thought what could happen next.