Chapter 10

|| gabrielle ||

I was kissing Harry Styles. He was kissing me. This was absolute insanity. It needed to stop, I needed to tell him. 

I pulled away. "I'm sorry, I just can't." 

"What's wrong?" He whispered, his face had concern written all over it. It was honestly touching at he was so concerned but I couldn't do this any more. It was hurting him and it was hurting me.

I took a deep breath. "You shouldn't waste your time with me." I looked down at my hands

"What are you-?"

"I'm a nobody, I'm not good enough for you. You should be with someone who's successful and pretty and-"

"What are you talking about?" Harry asked, shaking his head. "Is that what you really think?"

"Yes. And Gwen is a wonderful girl who will be successful in life unlike me. I think you should go to her now and stop wasting your time with me. You're a handsome guy who any girl would want and could get any girl. I don't know why you would pick me." I gazed up into his wonderful green eyes. He looked intently into mine and smiled a little.

"Gabrielle," He whispered. "You are enough for me and much more. You're beautiful, you're talented, and the most amazing girl I ever met. I'm not good enough for you."

"What are you talking about?" I said, trying hard not to smile but even his small little smile was contagious.

"I'm saying that I love you and I want you to be mine. I don't care about success-fullness, I don't care about if you're famous or not, I just care about you." Harry put his hand on my cheek. "And I don't want just any other girl, I want you." 

He smiled, this time wider and fuller, and his kissed me. He kissed all of my fears and insecurities away. He kissed me like we would die tomorrow. He kissed me like he had done it a thousand and one times. He kissed me like he meant it. 

When we broke away, I was smiling so silly-like. "Alright then." I whispered. "I love you too."

Harry laughed and we kissed again under the moonlight. It was all so perfect, it was almost like a dream.

"I see you've already forgotten about me."

I froze. I knew that voice so well, it was terrifying. Harry broke away and he caught his breath. 

"Gwen-"