🎉 THANK YOU!!!!!!!!! 🎉

I'm sooo excited! This fan fiction has over 100 views now.  Over 200 to be exact!!! I'm glad that you guys are enjoying this book, and I can't thank y'all enough for helping me achieve my first goal in WattPad!

 I appreciate all the votes, as they inspire me to keep writing; not only because I love writing, but because Y'ALL love what I write! I've been trying to make this as interesting as possible, so any and all comments/votes are appreciated. 

Thank you for all the love and support you've given my books!! Unfortunately, Book 1 will end soon! I'm currently brainstorming ideas for both books. It's a process my friends, a Long process.  Fortunately for all of you guys, Book 2 is being formed in my mind. I've got tons of ideas, and I bet you do, too! If there's anything y'all want me to do, let me know in the comments and I will try to implement it in as best I can!!

Sorry I've been gone so long : I owe y'all and explanation. We've been traveling (my family and I) for about a month and a half now, seeing family and all that. We finally got back a couple days ago, and now school is starting for me on Aug. 15; I will try to update ASAP during the next few weeks, as well as after homework and all that junk. (Just your average sixth grader here 😉) This Book is actually ranked #6 in Crowfeather!!! I am so happy with all of the support, and thanks again for everything y'all have helped me accomplish through WattPad!!!

Toodles, Jayjay <3

NEXT CHAPTER COMING SOON!!!!!