one.

❀mackenzie

mackenzie

"ok which dress?" lauren asks me as she holds up two dresses. one white and one blue. i look between the two before answering.

"white for sure," i reply as she just nods in reply and goes to change in the bathroom. i groan to myself as i plop down on her bed.

what was today? exactly 365 days, 52 weeks, 8760 hours, 525600 minutes, 31536000 seconds since i stabbed johnny. well i mean it's only 2:47 so it's not exactly a year yet, but still.

today we were all going out to asher angel's party. no one remembered what the day was, because everyone soon forgot about his death. here i am, his killer, thinking all about it.

it's the only thing in my head, i can't get it out. "UGHHHHHH," i groan once more as lauren emerges from the bathroom in her dress. "you ok?" she asks me as i just nod and sit up to glance as her in the dress.

the white dress perfectly suited her as it brought out her eye color and her curves. "you look amazing in that," i say to her as she twirls around and looks at herself in the mirror.

"i love it," she exclaims to me as she finally is done twirling around and sits next to me. "YOUR TURN!" she all of a sudden yells as i groan and fall back into the bed.

lexi, nadia, and brynn were meeting us in about an hour and we were still figuring out our dresses. lauren ran to her closet to find an outfit for me to wear. i giggle at her sudden outburst.

five minutes later, lauren emerges from the closet holding up a yellow dress in her hand. "put this on," she says excited as she shoves the dress in my hand.

"you're crazy," i exclaim to her as i walk towards the bathroom with the dress in my hand. i hear her giggle at my comment as i shut the bathroom door to change.

as i finish changing into the outfit, i hear lauren on the phone with hayden, her boyfriend. i roll my eyes as i smoothen out the dress and walk out.

"-girls dropping me off to the party," she says into the phone as i stand in front of the mirror. she glances up from the phone and looks at me.

"OH YES GIRL, GO OFF," lauren yells to me as i giggle and look at her. "you look good, not as good as lauren tho," hayden suddenly says from the phone. "thanks," i reply back as i turn back to the mirror to glance at myself again.

john would like this. i sigh to myself as that thought comes into my head. i miss his ridiculous, corny jokes, his tickle attacks, his kisses, him telling me i'm beautiful and i'm all his.