seven.

❀third person

third person

as faith and hayley left for school, johnny was left there to do nothing. he wanted to get out be free and do what normal kids his age would do. but you know why he couldn't?

cause everyone thought he was dead.

so it's pretty logical to stay somewhere, where no one will ever find you. but johnny had different plans. as he waited for faith and hayley to walk over to school, he waited a while before walking out of the hideout which was in who knows where.

he saw a glimpse of two girls walking and quickly put his hoodie on before silently following the two. the two were engaged in a conversation, even tho one of them knew he was behind them.

don't know she didn't say anything. she just readjusted her purple ribbon and continued on listening to the other girl talking. as they arrived at school, they quickly walked over to their friends and sat down.

johnny had just arrived at school 10 minutes later, after he somehow managed to get lost even tho he was following them. he stood on the other side of the parking lot as he saw a familiar car pulling into the school.

the car parked into the one purple parking space that johnny knew better than anything. he had helped create it after all. he watched her sit in the car for 10 minutes thinking about who knows what.

he didn't realize he had been standing there for so long that people might realize that the johnny orlando is actually alive, wow. surprisingly no one noticed except a little gossip girl who was for sure posting this later.

the girl stepped out of her car as her outfit came into view. she was wearing a black strapless dress that was tight on her. it showed all her curves and her features.

a small smile came on to his face as he saw his favorite girl walk out of that at. even tho she stabbed him, he was alive and he was still beyond in love with her. his love for her reached ultimate stuff and somehow he managed to forgive her for trying to kill him.

her hair flew around once again as if she was a character in a movie. soon enough her eyes glance up and meet up with his green eyes as he suddenly panicked.

and as quickly as possible. he did what he had to do. he ran. he ran farther and farther away. she panicky stood there as she converts her eyes towards a figure that soon disappeared in a flash.

as she stood there, and he ran, he suddenly bumped into a figure as both came tumbling down. the two boys got up at once as they dusted off their clothes and looked at each other.

the brunette glanced at the other boy who's face had just been revealed. his jaw dropped open at the sight of his old friend who was standing right in front of him.

"b-but. b-but your de-," the brunette starts as the dirty blonde quickly covers his mouth and ushers him to shush. he glanced around before pulling the brunette towards the hideout again.

as they arrive at the hideout the dirty blonde let's go of the brunette as sits down as the brunette paces back and forth questioning so much. suddenly he outbursts with questions

"how are you alive?"

"where have you been living?"

"who's been taking care of you?"

"who was at your funeral?"

"who killed you?"

"what have you been eating?"

"what is this place?"

"how-"

johnny stopped him from asking anymore questions as a chuckle is released from him. the brunette looks at him likes he's crazy, before johnny speaks.

"firstly, calm down darius."

...

cliffhanger? oops i was lazy to write. anyways first day of school today and ugh i don't have my best friend in my classes so i'm kinda sad.

slow updates probably cause of school, sorry

( inspired-ish thejenzierose happy?)