two.

❀third person (disclaimer: this is from after he is stabbed)

third person
(disclaimer: this is from after he is stabbed)

at last johnny's eyes slowly started to flutter open as he had finally woken up from what ever had happened to him.

last thing he remembered was meeting mackenzie at the treehouse, her kissing him, feeling pain, and then falling down as if it was in slow motion.

as his vision began to become clearer and he could finally start to feel, he realized, that he felt no pain at all. it was as if mackenzie had never stabbed him. he felt around his chest to realize, the wound was as if it was never there.

what he didn't realize was there was two girls there, sitting in the corner working on something. they didn't realized he had woken up, so when they heard a noise coming from the area he was in, their heads quickly snapped towards him.

he glanced around as he tried to sit up and his eyes landed on two girls standing right in front of him. due to his vision not being fully clear, he wasn't able to see who was standing in front of him.

"who are you guys?" he asked as his head was still spinning and his vision was still blurry. the two girls glanced at each other. they weren't about to tell him what happened cause if they did they would have to start from the very beginning.

"nothing for you to worry about," one of the girls said in a whispering voice for some strange reason. johnny just shrugged his shoulders and didn't ask any more questions because there was only one thing on his mind.

"HOW THE HECK AM I NOT DEAD?!" he exclaims loudly as the other girl quickly put her hand over johnny's mouth, so they wouldn't create a disturbance.

few seconds later the girl took her mouth off johnny's face as she gives him a death glare. he felt shivers run down his back at her death stare, because hell sure that death stare was really a death stare.

the girls just sighed to each other as johnny just sat there looking from one to the other. he needed answers. and he wanted them. now.

"anyone going to answer me?" he annoyingly asks them as he was beyond confused and really really really wanted to know what was happening.

one of the girls opened her mouth to speak but the other girl gave her a stare, not as deadly as hers tho. she nodded before speaking, "you were stabb-"

johnny cut her off. "I KNOW I WAS STABBED. GET ON WITH IT!" as the girl who was talking gave him another death glare as he put his hands up in surrender.

don't think johnny would like to be murdered. again.

the girl cuts off her death stare before clearing her throat to talk again. "as i was saying, you were stabbed, but mackenzie had missed your heart, giving you a while to die. cause we're NICE people, we decided to bring you here and um. help you?" she replied back, questioning her last statement.

he was still very confused. he was thinking of how could he be healed all of a sudden and feel no pai- unless.

"YA'LL HAVE MAGICAL POWERS OR SOME SHIT," he exclaims all of a sudden as the girls went wide eyed. "uhh no," one of the girls said in a very worried voice.

he looked between the two girls again and saw them nervously looking at each other. that's when his vision finally became clear and he saw the two girls, the magical powers drifted from his mind.

as his vision was clear, he realized he knew the two girls. both of them when to his school and were in a few of his classes. they were more of the quiet, secretive types and he could understand why now.

then he realized something. he had the sudden urge to scream out their names as if they were something important or some shot.

"FAITH AND HAYLEY?!"

...

i had to rewrite this chapter twice because the first one was eh and so yea

i hate this bye

oh also, y'all finally get to know who saved him, yay. you'll see more in the story about us lmao

edit: A BITCH IS PRESSED. MY SNAPCHATS WONT SEND CAUSE THIS CRUISE HAS SHITTY AF WIFI AND UGHHH HELP

dedicated to: thejenzierose