four.

❀third person

third person

all eyes were on emily as she just yelled out. she was in shock and kinda dumbfounded. she had a tiny crush on johnny orlando but just assumed he was out of town for the past year and wasn't hanging around anyone.

she also assumed that him and kenzie broke up and that he could be hers. i mean if he wasn't even around kenzie, then where could he be? i hope you all know the answer to that.

dead.

if you rewind the party two minutes before emily said that, everything was going as planned. people were drinking, pushing each other into the pool, striping on tables, a daily high school party.

emily was a quiet girl so people didn't really recognize her. as she walked past these girls she overheard some of their conversation which lead up to what just happened.

"how do you think those girls are doing?

"i mean i think they are ok, except mackenzie seems like she's still deprsssing, like get over it sister."

"ok i feel a bit bad for her i mea-"

"NO! we do not feel bad for girls who ruined MY chances of being with the hottest guy in this whole town, understand?"

"yea yea yea. don't feel bad for mackenzie, but remember johnny orlando is dead. d e a d. dead."

"i know bu-"

that's when emily yelled at the top of her lungs and had everyone staring at her. most were in shock. who knew the quiet, shy girl in the town would scream on the top of her lungs the most random thing ever.

the two girl who were talking smirk at each other. they knew they probably caused it, and were glad it was taking a bit of affect. they sneaked out of the crowd as everyone was still staring at emily, wide eyed.

"HELLO?! SOMEONE ANSWER ME, YOU DUMB ASS FREAKS," emily yelled loudly, making many flinch in shock. something they didn't know about her. she had many bad mood swings when she didn't get her way.

mackenzie on the other hand, was still standing on the opposite of the room with hayley and faith still next to her. she was in a paralyzed position when she heard his name.

people at the school learned not to talk about johnny when she was around. they learned that when the first time someone said something about it, she tried to punch them.

other times, well i mean, she cried, tried to punch, tried to stab with a knife oNCE, and many other different emotions. mackenzie was a wreck when johnny orlando's name came out of someone's mouth and she was not happy when it was said.

hayley on the other hand was trying to give emily a deadly death stare, which wasn't working as well until emily's eyes turn to look at the three. emily felt a sense of tingles run down her skin at hayley's glare.

( yOur welCome haYley thejenzierose )

lauren was running towards mackenzie from outside, trying to get to her as fast as possible. still no one told emily what was the truth or not so she was very frustrated.

suddenly a girl appears in front of emily's vision. emily stares at the girl as if she was a random stranger, which she kinda was to her cause again, emily was not social to people at all.

"yes," the girl says to emily as she smiles and walks away. seconds later, the music is back on and blasting through the party. emily stares confused at the girl who was walking back towards her friends.

then an idea comes to her head. the perfect plan. then maybe she will start to be respected. and people will start to like her.

she was going to find johnny's murder.

hi friends, i hate my life but that's cool

(nope still here, i wasn't done with this chapter)

funny, johnny's murder was standing like fifteen feet away from her. too bad emily didn't know that, cause it would have been a lovely cat fight between mackenzie and emily.

maYBE kenzie would stab emily with a kniFE !

too far. too far. lauren finally arrive by kenzie's side as kenzie was still standing there in a paralyzed state. hayley and faith had left kenzie after lauren arrive to get some water cause they were good children

nope.

finally lauren got mackenzie out of her state and told her friends, she was taking mackenzie home so she could rest. they said bye to their friends as lauren called an uber to take her and mackenzie back to the ziegler's.

soon enough they were settled on the couch, eating popcorn and ice cream while binge watching a bunch of old disney movies, like hsm 1-3, hannah montana, lemonade mouth, etc.

in the middle of their movie soon both were asleep, expecting everything to be exactly how life was the next day. well let's just say.

mackenzie was in for a hell of a ride

...

i'm pissed. the ending of this chapter got cut off and i spent ten minutes writing that. fuck wattpad.