ten.

❀lexi

lexi

i sat in class next to nadia and darius as i watch them all over each other. sad having to be like the only single one in your group of friends.

rolling my eyes, i lean back into my chair as i await for the teacher to come in. for some reason mackenzie wasn't here, so i decided to text her to see where she was at

you sent a message to maCkzIegGy !

lexster
yo mack where you at?

maCkzIegGy
meet me outside, like
now! asap! hurry!

lexster
hmm, ok. you lil
rebellious child. i taught
you well didn't i?

maCkzIegGy
hurry up you asshat

lexster
i'm cominggggggg
read

the teacher still hadn't come and the others were too busy doing other stuff. i looked around before getting out of my seat and walking out of the classroom.

surprising no one caught me. i walked through the empty halls until the reached the door to the outside world. i exited and saw mackenzie standing there.

i quickly walked over there. "what did you need?" i questioned as i arrived in front of her. her face seemed to be paralyzed or in a state of shock. dunno why tho.

"i. saw. figure. looked. johnny. ran. away." she tried saying as i looked at her confused. "are you high?" i ask as i give her a questionable look. she shakes her head no.

she takes a deep breath, before speaking again. "i saw a figure that looked like johnny. we meet eye contact, and suddenly he ran away in a blink of an eye," she stutters out as i stare at her wide eyed.

i run the number of possibilities of how this could have happened. she stands there still panicking as i suddenly come to a conclusion. i look over at the brunette as i sigh.

"i have a conclusion on what may have happened," i said as she snapped her head towards me. she inches towards me. "tell me. right now. NOW," she yells out as i just tell her to hush.

she hushes down as i take a deep breath before talking. "are you sure you stabbed him in the heart?" i question first as she just shrugs. that's when i knew exactly what most likely went wrong.

"due to you not stabbing him in the heart, he still had a slight chance of living. someone could have found him and some how manage to heal him. it's a slight possibility, but again you might just be hallucinating," i say as she just nods at everything i'm saying.

"so what you are saying is that, johnny orlando, my johnny, the johnny that cheated on me, the johnny that was my best friend, the johnny i stabbed over a year ago, might be fucking alive?!" she exclaims loudly.

i look at her before replying. "yes. that johnny orlando has a possibility of still being alive,"

...

short chapter, but hello! fixed up bitch is back. i think? idk i lost inspiration for this book.

also dedicated to kya, but i don't know her wattpad user so oops.

this sucks. my mistake. not proof read