thirteen.

JOHNNY QUICKLY PUT HIS HAND OVER the girl's mouth and just smiled to the workers working there. "sorry about that. she just saw an ant and screamed," he said calmly as mackenzie struggled to get out of his grip.

he lead her outside and around the back as she fought back as best as she could to get out of his grip. when he looked around and saw they were in the clear, he removed his hand from her mouth.

mackenzie jumped in surprise and pinched herself hard, thinking it was all a dream. "come on mackenzie. it's just a dream. johnny is not alive. you killed him. he's not alive," she mumbled to herself.

johnny all though just stood there and watched her pacing around. he finally got the chance to see her brunette locks flow down her shoulder in a perfect orderly fashion. her eyes twinkled in the darkness, with angry filling them.

he walked closer to her slowly as she just kept mumbling to herself, "he isn't real. he isn't real." johnny stood behind her and slowly pushed her hair behind her ear.

"mackenzie frances ziegler. i am alive," he whispered in her ear and she just jumped in shock. turning around to face the boy, she saw what was once the boy she had loved.

the boy with the shiny emerald eyes. who's dirty blonde hair was messy, but fit the boy's personality. he wore a black turtleneck with a pair of blue jeans that were quite loose.

mackenzie just stood there in a array of confusion. she wanted to know so much. how. why. where he had been staying. so much was left unsaid. yet not a single word left the brunette's mouth.

the quite charming boy just smiled at her. "have you missed me, my love?" he whispered to her as she still stood there. for once, mackenzie was left speechless with not even a single word to exit her mouth.

still in her daze of confusion, she managed to spit out one word eventually. "hh-how?" she said rather silently and you could barely hear her. luckily she didn't have to repeat herself, cause the boy had heard.

"some girls saved me after you stabbed me," he said rather sounding happy about it, then being mad that she stabbed him. she looked down at the floor for a few seconds, before looking back up at johnny.

shaking her head, she still didn't believe the boy was alive. she saw with her own eyes the boy die. how was this possible? thinking it was just a hallucination of being in shock she paced around the alley way

the boy was confused. shouldn't she be happy he's alive? yet it seemed like mackenzie was rather depressed about it. "he can't be alive. he can't. he just can't."

"god ugh!! mackenzie if you didn't kill him, maybe he would be real. he's not real! so just your fucking head out of ur ass and stop thinking he is real!" mackenzie said to herself.

johnny shrugged his shoulders, as he leans against the alley way wall, watching the girl pace back in forth. her brown hair swooshed back and forth between every turn she took. the sound of her flip flops echoed against the walls.

her mind was set on forgetting this whole thing. she was probably dreaming. right? closing her eyes for a moment, mackenzie attempted to wake herself up from this so called dream.

the boy on the other hand, had to start getting back soon before the two girls that had been taking care of him start questioning him. he stood up and lightly spun the brunette to him.

"i must go now, but i will see you soon. good bye, mackenzie," johnny whispered into her ear before giving her a kiss on the cheek and quickly running out of the alley way.

all mackenzie could say was, "what just happened"

AUTHOR'S NOTE
hi. say it back. then enjoy this really crappy chapter!