nine.

i forgot about this story. oops

❀faith

faith

i chuckle lightly to myself as i watch the boy emerge from the curtains and johnny's eyes widen from behind me.

it's funny just watching their reactions. hayley on the other hand just rolled her eyes at me and got up to get some chips.

"ho- oo- ow did you see me?" darius stutters as i just once again chuckle and lead him over to the couch before sitting down.

i lead in close to his face, before whispering, "that's another story for another time." i slowly back away as he looks like the devil just came at him.

must be cause i'm the satan and lover of purple. i at last fall back onto the couch as i wait for an explanation from johnny. i already knew what happened, because i hav-

never mind. said to much.

"so, how did he figure out?" hayley questions to johnny as he looks at us nervously. "i snuck out to see kenzie and when she saw me, i ran and bumped in darius. then this was the only place i knew, no one knew about, so i brought him here," he said softly

i chuckle lightly as him. oh how much love must be a pain in the ass for him. loving the girl, who tried to kill him. but love is weird these days, so i cant ask why.

darius meanwhile was looking at his palms, as i saw sweat dripping down his forehead. he looked like a nervous wreck at that moment and i felt bad.

"hey darius," i pipe up as he looks up at me and i see the hint of fear in his eyes. "ye- ee- e- es?" he stutters lightly as i hold in a laugh.

"we're not going kill you like how we influenced ma- i mean we're not going to kill you. if you promise one thing," i say to his as he nods her head eagerly as i see johnny roll his eyes, yet gets up to raid my pantry. AGAIN.

hayley meanwhile was now on her phone, probably trying to order some chinese food or some kind of food. now that makes me hungry.

i look darius right in the eye before saying, "tell anyone about this, and your dead." he nodded his head and quickly once again, before sinking back into the chair.

oh how lovely it was to intimidate people.

...

filter chapter, sorry. i kinda lost inspiration for this book and this book is kinda dead.

should i still write it? or should i just spoil all of it and say good bye. or put it on hold.

let me know. bye people, i probably will forget to update again.

OH AND ALSO THIS ISNT PROOF READ OOPS