eleven.

THE TWO GIRLS AND THE TWO BOYS sat inside the hideout as it was pretty quiet for a while. johnny was eating off the pantry, like he usually was doing.

darius was oddly just sitting there, not knowing what to do. faith and hayley were discussing something, but quietly that the two boys couldn't hear.

suddenly johnny spoke up, "what are you guys even doing back here. shouldn't y'all be at school?" hayley just chuckles at the comment. "faith said you had brought someone here, so i wanted to see for myself," she replied.

johnny just nodded as he just went back to eating. meanwhile at school, things were still chaos with mackenzie and lexi.

"how is that?! but he has to be dead! i mean i saw him die in front of me! unless some kind of magical witches healed him, but witches aren't real. but how i-" mackenzie ranted.

lexi just stared at the girl. oh this girl was going crazy. "mackenzie. stop talking," the blonde said, interrupting the girl's ranting. she stopped and took a breath.

"so what do we do?" mackenzie asked as lexi just stared at her confused. "we do nothing. we don't even know if he is alive, that's just a possibility," the blonde replied back.

mackenzie just paces in circles. "how abo-" she started, but before she could finish, the bell rang for second period. lexi just smiled at mackenzie before running off. "catch me at lunch!" the blonde yelled.

the brunette stood there for a moment. how on earth was it possible for johnny to be alive? she had to have killed him? right? i mean he was bleeding after the knife stabbed him.

and yet he is still alive

new format i guess. lol hate this story