1: Giving Up

"Kyaa, Gray-Sama, you're so cool~~" a certain slender, teenage girl with azure blue hair, midnight blue eyes, snow skin complexion and a curvaceous figure squealed.

She goes by the name of Juvia Lockser, she watched in delight as her love, Gray Fullbuster fought with his rival, Natsu Dragneel.

Due to her squeal, Gray missed a punch, causing Natsu to punch him in the face, causing his defeat.

"Damn It, Juvia. 'Cause of you I lost" Gray yelled causing the salmon haired, Natsu, to laugh in victory.

Without Gray knowing, Juvia's heart ached a bit due to his words, but she still pretends to be alright.

"You're just a loser, ice princess" he continued laughing which making Gray much more annoyed.

"What did you say, Flame Brain?!" Gray yelled while standing up.

"You wanna go again, Elsa?!" Due to the insult that Gray made, Natsu activate his flames.

"Stop it you two!!" The scarlet haired, Erza Scarlet, yelled as she banged both of the boy's head together, which causing them to fall down due to the strong impact.

"Kyaa, Gray-sama are you okay?" Juvia asked as she watch Gray laying on the floor half naked (don't ask why -_-)

"Tsk, come here" Gray said as he stand up and grabbed Juvia's arm and lead her outside.

"What do you want, Gray-Sama?" She asked as they stopped walking.

"Listen Juvia, I appreciate your so called 'love' to me but could you please stop" Gray said in annoyance, which causes Juvia's heart to ache once more.

Her eyes started to dull as he continue to convince her to stop, her bangs blocked her once bright midnight blue eyes, which shadows her upper face.

Her big smiles slowly goes upside down, and at last turns to a small frown.

She was indeed there but her mind started to go around with the same question.

'Why?'

'What did Juvia do to deserve this?'

"Juvia" Gray called as he finally realise that she wasn't listening to his blabbering.

"Y-yes?" She snapped from her thought.

"I'm telling you to stop doing all of 'this'" He said as he gestured Juvia up and down.

"Why?" She asked as she stopped her tears from flowing out of her now dull eyes.

"Was it because Juvia is a nuisance? Was it because Juvia is  always in your way? Or was it because you're not content with Juvia's love? Juvia was just showing her love to you, was that not enough for you, Gray-Sama?" Juvia bombed him with so many questions that he doesn't have time to answer every single one of it.

"Even though, Juvia knew that you're like this, even though Juvia knew that you will never give any love back to her, Juvia still continues to love you, even though every harsh words that you give to her, Juvia still continues to love you" She had enough, she let her tears that she contained, flowed out of her eyes.

"You know Gray-sama, of all the mistakes Juvia had made in her entire life, loving you was the best one yet, even though it hurts Juvia's heart, she still continues, because Juvia never regret falling in love to you" she stopped talking and wiped her tears and look at him face to face.

"Juvia never regrets falling in love with you, Gray-sama, until now" she whispered, she then walked away as she left an astonished and frozen man, she once loved, Gray.

He watched her walked away as a small droplet of rain slowly drops from, the once bright blue sky, was now a dark gray clouds.

He was astonished by her sudden burst, and that's when he realised that he finally broke the once happy, energetic and cheerful Juvia Lockser.