9: Talk under the Snowflakes

Waking up due to the coldness of the wind, Juvia looked over by the window, and saw snow falling softly. She walked over and put her hand on the window, then quickly regret it.

"Everyone look, it's snowing" she exclaimed as she wake the girls up, slowly but surely, one by one they got up while rubbing their eyes.

Wendy was the first one to be fully awake, she beamed when she saw the snowflakes and raced to the window, "You're right, Juvia-san. It's so beautiful" she said.

The others also walked towards them with their blankets, "Aren't you guys feeling cold?" Lucy asked as she covered herself with her blanket, the others nod, backing her up.

"It'd be hard to go to the Guild with this cold. Lucy, may we borrow some of your coats?" Erza asked as she looked over the said blonde. Lucy nod and walked over her closet, taking out 4 coats, "But what about Carla? I don't have any size for her" she said.

"It's alright, Lucy. I'll share with Wendy" Carla reassured her then flew towards the little girl.

--------

"How about a cup of hot cocoa, Everyone?" Mira asked while holding up a tray of hot cocoa, the girls nod quickly causing her the giggle with glee

Nastu, along with Happy, walked towards them while pouting, "What's wrong Natsu?" Lucy asked, while sipping her hot drink. The said boy pout even more as he watch her sip.

"It's not fair, how come I'm not allowed to join last night?! I wanna eat snacks too" he ramble and pout even more, the girls just giggle at his little tantrum.

"Admit it, Natsu. You just want to go because Lucy was there~" Mira teased him causing him to blush lightly and shook his head, "No I don't! I just want to eat the snacks!!" He denied making them to giggle even more.

"Are you sure, Natsu-san? I remember you asking if Lucy-san's going as well" Wendy asked innocently, the other girls gave him a warning glare behind the little girl's back, making him to gulp nervously.

With a grunt, he just gave up and sat down beside Lucy, Happy flew above them and giggle, "He likes her~" he rolled his tongue as he smirk.

The two did nothing, but to sat with a red face, "*gasp* they didn't deny it!" Juvia exclaimed as she fangirl along with Mira.

About a few fangirling, Gray walked inside the Guild with a grey scarf. He walked over them while waving slightly. "Hey guys" he greeted then yawn, "What's going on?" He asked then eyed Natsu and Lucy.

"Are they together at last?" He asked with a sly smirk, causing the two to blush furiously. The two shook their head together, they tried to tell them that it's not like that, like I said, tried..

Juvia scoot over to Gray, "So you wish for NaLu to happened as well?" She asks while beaming, Gray just closed his eyes and nod, "Since the very start~" he said then sat down.

"DON'T WE ALL??!!!" Mira yelled while pinning the two, "You heard the guys, when will it happened??" She asked sweetly then got up, brushing the imaginary dusts then went back to the counter. Leaving the two dumbstruck.

"By the way, do you guys want some hot cocoa?" She asked while looking over the new comers, they answer with a nod.

--------

Juvia walked towards the park, as she watch the snows falling slowly. She suddenly remember the scarf Gray was wearing this morning, then thought,

'So Gray kept the gift Juvia made last year..'

Before shaking her head,

'There's no meaning behind it, Juvia-chan. He was probably using it because he was feeling cold..'

She reasoned to herself before sighing. Decided that she doesn't want to go to the park anymore, she turned and walk towards her dorm.

Along the way, she passed by a small bakery, so she decided to enter it. Her stomach grumble slightly, much to her embarrassment. She checked each and every goods before stopping in front of a small cake.

She brought out her wallet and walk over the counter, "Hello, Juvia would like to order that cake please" she said and point at the cake, they nod then took the money.

"Thank you, please come again" they said with a smile and hand over a paper bag. Juvia just nod before walking out with the paper bag.

Along the way, she passed by the people she knows, and all she did was to smile and nod at them. She even joked herself that the next person that she'll meet is Gray
.
.
.
She jinxed herself, there standing on front of her, is none other but Gray, they both chuckled awkwardly at each other.

"Who would've thought that we'll see each other" Gray said then laugh a bit, Juvia giggled at his attempt on breaking the awkward atmosphere.

"It surprised Juvia as well, Gray. Where were you from??" She asked, starting a conversation, "Just from the guild, the girls are still forcing the two to be together" he answered then chuckle a bit.

"How 'bout you?" He asked, Juvia showed him the paper bag, "Juvia just went to a bakery, she bought a cake for no reason" she said and scratch her head in embarrassment.

''Hey" Gray called making her to look over him, "Mira told me that you and Lyon went to eat together last time, how'd it go with you two?" He asked, ignoring the small throbbing of his heart.

Juvia just smile a bit before sighing, "Juvia only sees it as a friendly dinner, but it appears that people thinks otherwise" she mumble before chuckling sadly.

"But it seems like, Juvia unconsciously used Lyon-sama to get over...." she trailed off before glancing at him, "Me.." Gray continued causing her to nod.

Juvia sighed before continuing, "So, Juvia thought that she'll apologize the next time they'll meet" she said before shaking her head, "Well, Juvia's going now, Gray. Be sure to go home as well" she said then wave goodbye.

"Why did Juvia said that??" She mumble to herself while walking fast, not botheres to look back.

"Juvia's such an idiot" she said then ran.