5: Just friends

"Gray-san, heard from Mira-san that you and Juvia-san finally talked. I'm so happy." Wendy, the young petite yet strong wizard said with a wide smile.

"Oh, yeah. Wait, how did Mira knew?" Gray asked as he glance at the said person who was minding her own business at the counter.

"Uh, that's not important. What's important is that you finally gone back to the way you are, Gray-san. For the past few days, we were all getting worried about you and your sudden change of attitude" Wendy said, in which she received with a pat on the head by Gray.

"Sorry if I made you all worried. I'm fine now" 'a little' Gray reassured her while giving her a small smile.

"Hey, Ice princess. Ya finally gotten better" Natsu said as he went closer to Gray along with Lucy, Happy and Erza.

Gray was about to make an insult to him but stop when he saw the demon *cough* I mean, Erza was also there, and he does not want to be on her bad side.

"Yeah, whatever" he said with boredom, which ticks Natsu off.

'This ungrateful.. I'm gonna get him'

He didn't reply a word, instead, he replied with a punch on the face, which result to a dumb and a pointless brawl, completely ignoring the fact that Erza is currently in front of them. Lucy, Wendy and Happy only prayed for the idiot's souls.

"Oi, you guys are fighting in front of me? How brave you two are" Erza said as a large dark aura enveloped her entire body, eyes glowing, ready to beat the two idiots up.

"Ara~, its been a while since Juvia last saw those two fighting."

The three bystanders looked at Juvia and greeted her 'good morning', in which she replied happily.

"You're right, Juvia. It has been a while since those idiots last fought" Lucy said.

"Aye, finally Gray has finally gone back to normal" Happy agreed as he took out a fish out of nowhere and started to eat it with delight.

"You know Juvia-san. After the two of you started to talk to each other again, Gray-san finally went back to normal again" Wendy stated as she questioned herself on why.

"Ahh, yes, Juvia and Gray fought that time, and they never spoken to each other until then. But it's okay now, Gray decided that he and Juvia should be friends again" Juvia said trying not to spill anymore personal things.

"Gray?" The three asked together.

'Shouldn't it be 'Gray-Sama' like before?? What happened to them??'

They wanted to ask more but decided to drop the topic after Erza finally knocked the two down. And went to Mira to buy a few strawberry cakes.

"Ne~, Juvia. I got a question" the blue exceed said as he flew towards the said person.

"Hai, what is it, Happy-san?" Juvia asked as the blue exceed successfully landed on top of her head.

"What is Gray to you now?" He bluntly asked with curiosity.

With that question, miraculously, the once beaten up pairs of idiots suddenly woke up but stay still, waiting for the girl's answer.

In fact, the one who was eating her delicious cake suddenly stop eating, heck, even the other members who was once in their own world stop, everyone in the guild was curious on what would the girl would answer.

Juvia stared for a few minutes, but eventually came back, with a small smile, she said.

"Juvia thinks that Gray is a precious friend of hers. Nothing more, nothing less. Just friend."

With a pat on the blue cat's head, she eventually walked out of the guild.