10: Seriously Gray? Seriously?

Juvia scanned the quest board intensely, 'hmm.. what should Juvia pick this time?' she thought.

"Good morning, Juvia-chan"

Mira walked over with a gentle smile, "Neh Juvia-chan, what mission would you pick?", Mira asked, watching her quietly.

An idea popped in her head as she giggled lightly, "How about I pick one for you, Juvia-chan?" Mira asked kindly.

"How about this?" She suggested while pointing at a certain one, it's about a hidden treasure in a large forest. Juvia hummed a bit before agreeing.

--------

"Eh"

Juvia stands in front of a train, and besides her is Team Natsu. She slowly walked towards them, "Hello Everyone" she greeted at them.

"Hey Juvia. Where are you going? And why are you alone?" Lucy asked, scanning the surrounding, looking for a familiar face.

Juvia smiled, "Oh, Juvia's going for a mission alone" she answered before drawing out the flyer. The others scan it, before brightening, "That forest is actually near our assigned town" Erza said.

"How about you join us along the way, Juvia-san?" Wendy asked, Juvia eagerly nod, "If it's fine with the others, then Juvia would like to join you guys" she answered.

--------

"What's the mission all about, Juvia?"

The said girl looked over at Erza, and smile, "Juvia believes that it's about a hidden treasure hidden inside a forest. Mira-san recommended it and Juvia just agreed."

They're currently walking towards the stated town, which, apparently, was a covered with snows everywhere (not literally but close...)

"What about you guys?" Juvia asked, Lucy answered with a quick 'Unknown Beast or something' while covering herself with her coat securely.

Natsu, who saw the blonde's distress, decided to light up his flames and went near to her. Juvia smirked a bit before casually scoot away from them, which leads her to Gray.

"Juvia really thinks that those two would end up together sooner or later, it's only a matter of time" she mumbled before eyeing the two with a gentle smile.

Gray, on the other hand, silently watch her before realising that he's been staring too long. He quickly looked away with a small blush on his cheeks, he buried his lower face in his scarf, in attempt on hiding the blushes.

His action quickly gained Juvia's attention, "What's wrong Gray? Are you sick or something?" She questioned, slowly nearing him with a concern expression.

The others snicker as Gray blushed even more, "He looove her~~" Happy mumbled, causing the others to snicker even more. "I'm fine" Gray mumbled before walking faster.

"Huh... well, Juvia will be going now" Juvia said, walking to the other direction.

The others nodded before bidding her a good bye and good luck, in which, she return with a wide smile.

--------

Walking aimlessly on a snow-filled street is a bit hassle for Juvia, adding the fact that she's foreign to the place, she needed to have a map to know where she is.

Juvia's eyes brighten up as she bolted towards a large house, while having an iron grip on her one and only map, wouldn't want to lose it, right?

After reaching the entrance of the house, which is a large mahogany door, Juvia quickly straighten herself up, the least thing she wanted is to look like an idiot to the client.

This Time [Fairytail Fanfic]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें