2: The New Juvia

The next day arrived and a certain black haired ice wizard arrive at the Fairy tail Guild rather early, his dark blue eyes scanned the entire guild hoping, and praying that his eyes would land on an azure blue haired water wizard, who was once his admirer, Juvia.

But apparently he arrived TOO early, and the only people that was there was him, Lisanna, and Mira, who was apparently cleaning the bar and drying a few glasses that would apparently be used later on.

"Hey, Mira, Lisanna, have the both of you seen Juvia yet?" He asked at the two hoping that they have indeed seen her.

"Sorry, we haven't seen nor heard of her yet, maybe she's still asleep" Lisanna answered, while her older sister, Mira was curious on why Gray was looking for Juvia, when usually the one who would be looking was Juvia, so she immediately asked "Why"

"Oh, I just wanna apologize something about yesterday" he admitted while scratching his black hair with a guilty face, as he remembered the event yesterday.

He could still imagine her teary face as if the event is still happening, due to remembering it, he could feel his heart sunk much more than it already was. He was mad at himself for selfishly blabbering to her when he was suppose to be happy that someone would still love full hearted, but alas, there's nothing he could do anymore.

"WHAT.HAVE.YOU.DONE?" a monstrous voice cut his train of thoughts as he looked on where that voice came from, and boy, did he regret that.

There, he made eye contact with the demon, literally, Mira, was in her demon form as her dark murderous aura was visibly seen from the naked eye. Even the blind and hardheaded guy like Gray can tell that Mira was pissed.

Mira is indeed a gentle sweetheart, but hurt her friends and that would be your death sentence, she was equally scary with Erza, and all of the guild members knew that, so no one would dare to make them mad, but alas, one of the demon of Fairy tail was been awaken by the one and only, Gray.

"U-Umm.." He could feel his mouth drying out as he watch Mira float rather slowly towards him, he was indeed scared, he was about to respond but even if he would reply, she would still be pissed. But due to the kindness of Mavis, he was saved by a gentle voice behind him.

"Good morning Mira-san, Fullbuster-San"

He turned and saw the person he was looking for from the very beginning, the person who was once admirer, Juvia.

He was astonished, surprised and a bit happy at the same time.

Astonished, due to the fact that she didn't called him by the same name before.

Surprised, due to the fact that she would still dare to talk to him even though he made her cry yesterday.

And a bit happy, cause she talked to him.

"Good morning, Juvia-chan" the once in a demon form Mira was now in a normal, and less scarier form. He didn't question the sudden change of attitude of hers, for he haven't got a guts to experience the traumatic event that happened minutes ago.

He watched Juvia smile quite widely, he was, once again, astonished seeing Juvia act as if nothing has happened yesterday, she act as if she wasn't crying yesterday, and she act as if he wasn't anything to her.

"Ah, Juvia remembered something" he was cut from his train of thoughts, by Juvia's sudden burst.

"Fullbuster-san" she said as she went near him like before but at the same time, not. 'Cause before, she would come near him with hearts in her eyes as she would once called him 'Gray-sama'.

"Juvia wants to apologize about her sudden selfish blabbering yesterday, and also for being in your way so many times. But worry not Fullbuster-san, Juvia won't do it anymore, so rest assure" she reassured him with an apologetic smile that made his heart sunk, he was supposed to be the one apologizing but he was been beaten by her.

"Mira-san, may Juvia have the usual?" Juvia kindly asked as she walked past him.

"Sure" was the last thing he heard as he was lost in his own thoughts.

He was shocked, really shocked, never in his wildest dream would he have thought that Juvia would call him by his last name, and not his once 'Gray-sama', he missed her, the old Juvia, but does he have the right to miss her? When he was the main reason on why she changed.

'Maybe it's for the best'

That was the thought that continues to repeated under of his head over and over again, he's convincing himself that he would be fine with things being how it is, but the desire on going back to the way it was back then, never left his head.

He unconsciously watched her talking, smiling and laughing with Lisanna and Mira, and on the back of his head, he has wished that she would once again do it to him, atleast once more, like how it was back then.

"Hey ice princess, ya like Juvia now?" Natsu appeared out of nowhere along with Lucy and Happy behind him. But even with the insult Natsu gave to him, for some reason, he wasn't annoyed nor mad about it, in fact he wasn't in the mood to fight nor to do anything today.

"Not today, Natsu" he said quietly and dismissed himself by walking away leaving a clueless Natsu and a concerned and worried Lucy and Happy.

Lucy went to Juvia, wanting to ask her what happened, she's also curious on why was Gray was looking at Juvia for too long, and from the corner of her eyes, she saw Gray once more looking at the water mage who was clueless about his stares, or so he thought.

The poor water mage had and still has a goosebumps as she can clearly feel his stares to her for too long. But she chose to ignore, or at least tried to.

"Hey Juvia" her poor hearts jumped a bit by the sudden appearance of the celestial mage known as Lucy.

At the back of Lucy's head, she imagined or thought that Juvia would greet her with a hiss or her nickname that Juvia made for her 'Love Rival', she wasn't proud at it but she doesn't have a choice, but to her surprise, she wasn't called by that anymore.

"Hello, Lucy-San" she greeted back as she smiled an another beaming bright smile like she given to the other people who greeted her.

Astonished and surprised, she asked "Um, what happened?", She was and still is completely and utterly clueless of what's happening.

First, Gray wasn't pumped about fighting Natsu, second, he keeps looking and staring at Juvia every now and then, third, Juvia isn't fangirling about Gray, and lastly, Juvia haven't hissed at her or even called her 'Love Rival'.

"Today's the day Juvia will give up on Gray Fullbuster and the day of the new Juvia!!" Juvia cheered with a big, bright, beaming smile while extending both of her arms at air.