4: A Brand New Start

Another day has come, but unlike before, Gray decided to talk to her, to go near her, and to be her friend once more.

"Juvia-chan, do you want the usual?" Mira asked the water mage, and was replied with a polite 'Yes'.

To Juvia, today was the same as always, she'll wake up, take a bath, brush her teeth, brush her long wavy azure hair, go to the Guild, order her usual meal, and maybe today will go to a solo quest, and will be doing that while avoiding Gray. Yup the same as always, or so she thought.

"Hey Juvia" a low yet a very unusually gentle voice made her same as always life change.

"F-Fullbuster-San...?" She said between her small gasp, she would never expect for them to talk, much less, come near to each other.

"Uh, hey, um...you know, since that day, we..uh, haven't talked anymore, and you know, I just wanted to apologize about that" Gray genuinely apologize while looking at her stare at the eye, which Juvia refuse to return. Her eyes goes left, right, and left once more, basically finding a way to have a conversation without an eye contact.

"Ah, its alright, Fullbuster-san, its already in the past. Beside, Juvia was the one who has the fault" she said as she wave both of her hands in front of her.

"No seriously, I wanted to apologize about that. I was really selfish and only thinking about myself that time. So I was wondering, if we could make a brand new start. You know, like friends..." Gray said as he wait for her reply, but Juvia on the other hand, was, speechless.

"Fullbuster-an wanted to be friend with me again?!"

Her eyes beamed with joy as she decided to look at him in the eye, her smile widen at the idea of making a brand new start.

"Of course, Fullbuster-San!!" She replied happily.

"Please call me 'Gray', its kinda weird hearing you calling me by my last name" he said joyfully, he was overjoyed that she agreed on doing so. He was replied by a joyful 'Yes', which causes him to smile unconsciously.

-------------

A/N

Sorry for the short chapter, I started to have a writers block, and until now, I still haven't have any idea how to continue this, so for now, please wait. Thanks.

Miya