Chapter 1

Wanda's POV

I woke up from the same dream once again, I was confused by the repeating cycle. It was always that dream were I see the people I care about in this world vanishing away. I shrugged it off as always and decided to head my way towards the kitchen but as I almost reached the venue. I felt something was different, I sensed a presence that I wasn't sure about. As I almost reached to were I wanted to head to, I scanned the area and saw an unfamiliar face. It was a boy, he seemed like someone I never knew but I found myself being curious about him. His messy curly hair and how he kept playing with his fingers as he was patiently waiting for someone.

" Hey There Peter!". A excited Tony said to the brown-haired boy.

So that's his name, Peter. Sounds boring.

I thought to myself but I felt Tony's eyes staring back at me.

"Good Morning Wanda!, this is my buddy Peter. Peter this is Wanda". Peter's brown eyes look back at mine. It sparkled in excitement.

"Wait! Wasn't she on Captain America side on the airport so how is she still here Mr Stark!" Peter said enthusiastically. His face was full of curiosity.

"Well Wanda is too young to kinda have the experience of being in a asylum so I negotiated with the government", Tony placed his hand on his curly locks as his hand felt the strands of his hair. I grabbed the cereal box and the things I needed to make cereal and headed my way to the table were Peter was sitting at. I took a glimpse of him, taking in his features while still being completely silent.

"Well I'll do some work so make yourself at home until it's time for training", Tony gave a pat behind his back. He walked behind me and whispered the words.

"Talk to him while I am gone"

Before exiting out of the room. It was an awkward 1 minute which was full of silence until I spoke up.

"So... what are you doing here?"

"Oh! Well ever since that battle in Germany, Mr Stark wanted to train me to be an Avenger so I basically come here to for that!".

"And you're-?"

"I am Spider-man"

Damn no wonder he looked like someone I never met the first time I saw him.

"So you're basically the one who shoots webs out of?", I felt like I wanted to ask more questions but I knew that soon, Tony will take him away so I knew I had to ask what was really important to know.

"How often do you go here?", I asked and I quickly regretted it because I sounded desperate that I wanted to get to know him more or something.

"Well.. mostly everyday at least". He said while he was playing with his fingers once again.

"Peter! Times up time to wear your big boy pants!" Tony shouted from the other room. I was disappointed he had to leave me so soon but I digress.

"Bye Wanda! It was nice getting to know you a little bit". Peter smiled and dashes away. I smiled back but I just wanted to get to know him more, he seemed to be not like the other boys I've met before.

"Wanda, are you gonna touch your food?" A familiar voice spoke. I turned around, shocked. It was non other then The Vision.

"Vision! Don't just scare me without giving me a warning", I said.

"It's just that ever since Mr. Parker started talking to you, You've never paid attention to your food". Vision said.

"Well I don't know. I just wanna talk to him more"