Chapter 12

Vision's POV

1 year ago

Wanda was sitting down in the dining room, all by herself. Her thumbs rubbing against her hand as she feared that the UN will take her away. I observed her behaviour ever since the fight that happened at the airport. Me and her overheard that she was gonna be considered being locked up but Tony argued back, refusing to let her go.

After half an hour. Tony walked out, letting out a sigh of relief.

"So?", Wanda asked in a curious tone. Her eyes were begging for her to stay. Eyes of pity.

"Well, we agreed you'd be in house arrest for 10 weeks. But even without the house arrest. You're not going out", Wanda seemed confused. I continously leaned, observing her more as she got upset. Standing up while daggering at Tony's face.

"So what, this tower is gonna be my prison now!", Wanda retorted.

"Wanda, I'm doing this to protect you,
Ross is already on my ass about putting you in a freaking cell with Roger's buds. We both know that's what we both don't want", Tony said, remaining his calm tone.

"I could just hide my identity, I don't wanna be cooped up here!", Wanda's mannerisms resembled a teenager for once, not understanding Tony was doing this for her own good. But I never knew teenagers were this moody nor aggrevating.

"Wanda, you destroyed a building. Accident or not, you made a reputation for yourself and it's not a good one either, kiddo. This is the decision I thought about. Whether you like it or not. Until the Rogers situation dies down. It's best for you to stay here", Tony stood beside her. Rubbing her back for comfort as he stopped, proceeding to walk away and going back from what I assume is work. I headed my way to stand beside her, perhaps she needed a helping hand. Knowing Wanda, she couldn't handle her emotions well.

"This sucks...", She groaned whilst sitting back down and putting her head on the table. Her arms covering her face, I'm assuming she looks annoyed. Well who wouldn't be annoyed.

"This is Mr Stark's only trade off... As much as I understand your frustration, think of it in a rational kind of sense.", I told her whilst my hand was continously patting her head.

"I'm sorry... for hurting you in the process", She whimpered. Still not making eye contact with me. I sat next to her and tapped her shoulder. Slowly she looked up at me.

"Wanda that doesn't matter now. I'm fine", I told her while giving her a reassuring smile.

"You know... just being an Avenger never gave me a chance to grow up... Like because of the war, Pietro and I never really had a propee childhood.. I want an education, experience things people my age experience", she exclaimed. Fiddling with her fingers.

"Like what?", I asked.

"Love...", she said. Finally making eye contact with me.

"I only seen those cheesy romance movies Tony and Pepper watch but I want to experience that. A new feeling, Feeling intimate and just... everything..", she giggled when she said all those things.

"But love isn't just about intimate relations and that esctacy that you feel", I explained. "Love is also the connection you feel. The emotional and physical connection, you accept that person for who they are and you feel like they are your home. Someone you are comfortable with.", When I explained my point of view. I never noticed her eyes were glued to me. Hee eyes widening.

"Yeah you know... you're right", she accepted in defeat. Smiling to herself.

"Well I'm gonna order pizza so...", She stood up from her chair as she signalled that she was going down to the living room. I just nodded as she already made her way to where she wanted to go.

I sometimes wish I could help hee feel better.

A wish that could never come true