Chapter 2

Peter's POV

"That's it Peter, 11 more push ups and you're done!", Mr Stark demanded. I felt my sweat dripping off from my face and arms. Doing more continuous push ups until I automatically lied the floor on my chest, panting in exhaustion.

"You okay pal?", Mr Stark said, reaching his hand out. I  held his hand as he pulled me up.

"Yeah.. I-I'm good", I stammered. I left the gym room and headed my way to the kitchen. I flung the fridge open, searching for something to drink then suddenly I heard a familiar voice.

"What are you looking for?". I peaked my head out of the door of the fridge and it was her again.

"For something to drink. I'm beat". Still contiuniously looking for something to drink until I saw red particles on the jug of water. I was confused at first but I realized that it was Wanda who was doing it, remembering the fight from Germany that she had telekinetic powers. Once I turned my head around, their was a glass cup that was already filled with water.

"Drink up, you must be exhausted". She said as I quickly ran up to the counter and drank the cup like it was no tomorrow. I heard a chuckle from her as I was still drinking.

"Mr Stark's trainings are pretty tough huh?". She asked, I placed my glass cup on the counter.

"Yeah, I never knew it would be this hard to become an Avenger".

"Oh trust me, Natasha had a hard time training me when I started out", she giggled.

"How is it like being an Avenger other than the fact that you get to save the world". I asked, observing her body language as she played with her fingers and bit her lip, I would assume that she was unsure of what words to say.

"It isn't something ideal, experiencing some near death experiences and killing people that also caused harm to innocent civilians and losing more people in your life". She kept on looking down, frowning. I felt pity so I decided to place my hand on her back, rubbing it against her back to comfort her.

"Well sacrifices are made but I'm sure that no matter what. The people who are not with you right now are watching you happily and proud that you're the person you are right now".
She turned to look at me, looking hopeful.

"You sure about that?". I nodded as I smiled reassuringly.

"I'm positive".

"Thanks". She smiled sheepishly, It made me feel better that I made her happy but then suddenly I heard Mr. Stark calling me.

"Kid! Times up, you gotta get back home!", he said.

"Oh shit, well it was nice talking to you Wanda." I said as I quickly rushed to the garage, I wished for more time to interact with her more. Getting to know her was interesting but I felt like as if the time we shared together was not enough and I wanted more time.

"You ready to go home?". Tony Stark looked at me.

"Yeah..", I said. Still thinking about her and our conversation.

"So you and Wanda seemed to be getting along?", Mr Stark asked.

"Yeah I guess", I answered as my hand instinctively was placed at the back of my head.

"That's nice, she is around your age in the house and she doesn't really talk to me or the others as much other than Vision". Oh so she is an Introvert from the way he described it.

"Wow..." I was unsure of what to say.

"Okay let's you drive home buddy". Mr Stark opened ths car door to the entrance of the back seat and I went in. Still having her in my thoughts.