Chapter 7

Vision's POV

Disclaimer: This chapter is based off before Wanda and Peter met up so there wouldn't be any confusion, Enjoy!❤

I have always lived in Mr. Stark's tower ever since Sokovia was destroyed. I had fascination about human's behaviour. It was strange in my eyes how they would interact or just do things that are basics to them. It confused me, the only person I felt comfortable asking these silly questions to were Wanda. She wasn't troubled when I asked her these things, she was friendly and helpful. Sometimes I confuse romance and platonic feelings, especially towards Wanda. But I would never know what it's like to feel these things due to me not being human.

I have always been observant to Wanda, not only because Mr. Stark told me to keep a close eye on her ever since she tried to escape the tower once with Mr. Barton, but because her behaviour changes that it intrigued me. One minute she is focused on something that interested her, the next minute she is deep into her thoughts. Not keeping in touch with reality, in my spare time I'd usually search on things that seemed to be in my interest such as mental health. From observing Wanda's behaviour, the symptoms really does match up to her behaviour. In mornings, she'd skip breakfast or throughout the day she would just fast, she'd be out in the balcony late at  night or be in her room all day sleeping. Sometimes her anger starts festering when I would try to strike up a conversation. All these symptoms fit her very well, reading more it could lead to these thoughts, dangerous and deadly. I took it upon myself to ask her about how all this came about. To know why, if there is a reason.

One morning, I was reading a book that I found in the tower, it was something that was relating to pyscology. I heard footsteps and it was the person I was expecting to see. Wanda, she looked messy as ever but that's how she is every morning.

"Wanda", I called. She looks at me, her under eyes were darker than ever. The sight of it pains me a bit, I was confused why I felt like this. Maybe it was empathy or sympathy, I'll never know.

"You've been acting rather odd this past few days. Is everything alright?", I asked, trying to smile. I don't really know if it looked good on me, she sighed.

"I d-don't know Vision, I just feel like shit", she cursed under her breath. I stood up from my seat and walked towards her. Not to close to invade her personal space, I heard cries.

"One night I keep having nightmares of that day. That day I lost Sokovia, I lost P-Pietro because of that stupid robot Tony c-created", she said while tears still pour down on her cheeks.

"And I hurt you... I was too stubborn to listen to your advice, that led me to almost go to an asylum like Clint, Sam and Scott.... even now I'm afraid of my powers. How any time I'm gonna not be in control", she cried. The tears didn't stop flowing. I hugged her, I knew that was a sign of comfort for a person, I never knew she went through hell and back with her thoughts. I wish she would have control, know that her powers are a blessing and no a mistake.

"I forgave you Wanda, but all of that is behind you now. Your past doesn't define you, you could change yourself for the better", I said but I knew deep down she didn't have to do that, she was already that.

"Thanks... Vision, don't tell anyone what I told you. Okay?", she said, wiping her tears away. I smiled in response. Ever since that day onwards. We got closer, the closer we got. The more confused I was about how I felt towards her, maybe it was love.... but I would never know what love wi ever feel like