Chapter 5

Wanda's POV

The moon was shining in the dark sky. The hours that Peter and I had were full of laughter while we were standing at the balcony of the tower. I only felt like this when I was with Vision but never someone who was a human. We were talking about one of his embarrassing school moments and I couldn't stop myself from laughing at most of them.

"There was this one time at a party where my friend, MJ. Was so drunk at this girl's party and it was her first time drinking, she had too much that she puked her guts out.", he said as I felt him cringe at that memory but I couldn't stop laughing.

"I never had that.", I said.

"Had what?", he said. Looking at me intently.

"A proper education, school experiences, going to a party and other teen experiences", I said looking down. I envy him. I envied that he could live a normal life of a teen and that I was essentially trapped in this tower for my wrong doings.

"Hey that's not true... I never had other experiences that teens had", he said.

"Oh like what", I waited for his response. Not knowing what expression to put on other than a "you serious" type of expression.

"Would you believe me when I say that I never had a girlfriend before?", he said. Probably cringing. I shook my head, why wouldn't anyone ever go out with him.

"Well most teenagers our age have a girlfriend but I don't", he chuckled.

"Well why haven't you had a girlfriend", I asked. Curious to why, from how he spoke to me, he was far from boring. I was filled with fascination, knowing more about him. Even though those things were little.

"I guess you could say I am not a ladies man or a highschool hottie, hell I only have my buddies, Ned and MJ but that's it", he said looking down. I was confused. I never related to him until now. Knowing how it's like to feel outcasted to those around you.

"That's the thrill of being Spider-man, you get love and attention to the city but without the mask or that tight costume. I'm just Peter", he said. Looking down, I was speechless. After knowing him a few days, we were never this personal. It was probably because of the moment that it felt right to be this vulnerable to each other.

"I never really chose this life, one day. I just had these abilities but it seems to not be as exciting as those movies and comic book make it out to be". He said, his hand running through his brown curls.

"I know how that feels... I never chose to have this", I start moving my hands as red aura starts coming out.

"It goes out of control that it starts to do more bad than good", I said. Focusing on the red aura them I made it fade away. Peter just looks at my hand with awe.

"Not gonna lie, I know we're having a deep conversation but that is awesome", Peter said. I gave him a small smile, it's nice to feel appreciated to have these abilities because of his compliments. His naiveness, probably because he is new to this superhero things.

"You know, I feared those powers but you're just making me appreciate them more", I smile sheepishly at him.

"Well I'm glad to be at Service", he says, getting a giggle out of me. All of a sudden. We heard someone clear their throat. Both me and Peter's head turned and saw Vision.

"I'm sorry if I interrupted something important but I believe that you guys are supposed to go to sleep by now, Especially you Mr. Parker", Vision says as he looks at Peter.

"My bad, didn't really saw the time. But thanks Wanda, I'll see you tomorrow morning", Peter said as he walks away. Looking at me one last time to give me a smile before walking to his room. Vision looked at me.

"You and Mr. Parker are getting along very well", Vision said as he gets closer to me. Standing at the spot Peter was on.

"Well,  I don't know what to say about that.", I said.

"You do know it's midnight and you should be asleep", Vision said.

"Sorry Vision, I got distracted. We'll talk tomorrow. Good Night", I gave him a smile before I headed to my room. Looking back on the conversations Peter and I had.
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Hey! Well sorry for not updating as much,I've been unmotivated to write chapters. So what do you guys think about this chapter, do you think it developed more of a friendship between Wanda and Peter. Leave comments down.