Chapter 13

Wanda's POV

"Love is also the connection you feel. The emotional and physical connection, you

accept that person for who they are and you feel like they are your home. Someone you are comfortable with.",

A wise man once told me this, it stuck with me ever since. Now when I hear that in my dreams. I always invisioned a boy with curly hair I want the palm of my hands to feel, the most dorky smile that I couldn't stop looking at and also, just how he is as a person. I never knew who was the guy that I see but... if only I could stare in his eyes to know who is this guy who I....

The annoying buzz of an alarm was heard. My eyes opened but I realised. I was in his arms the whole time, I didn't wanna wake up. I wanted to stay like this for the rest of my days, my head looked up. Taking a good look of his face, features I never noticed started to come to my attention. The moles on his face, his messy bed hair. This feeling of attraction to it, I just wanted to look at him. His peaceful face, him steadily breathing. My face getting closer to his luscious lips, me beginning to close my eyes and-

"Mmmm..", Peter silently groaned.

Crap... I'm almost busted.

His alarm clock was beeping non-stop. The noise was unbearable, I backed away as he slowly fluttered his eyes.

"We might've overslept huh..", he said in his morning voice.

Wow... that's hot

I nodded, he sat up. His arms letting go of my body, his arm extended to his alarm clock.

"Shit!", she cursed under his breathe. Quickly getting up in a rush.

"What is it?", I said in full confusion and concern.

"Well we're kinda late.", he started to dig through his clothes in his drawer. He chose an oversized blue tee and a pair of jeans and threw them to the floor.

"Quickly get dressed. My Aunt is probably asleep so we could escape from the fire escape.", he retorted.

"R-right here?", I stuttered . Confused by what he said.

"Yeah, don't worry. I won't look", he replied. Lifting his shirt up, revealing his muscular athletic body, I was used to seeing this since most of the Avengers just have there shirtless bodies out there, but I felt my cherks heating up when I saw him shirtless, as if it was a sense of vulnerability. I pulled up my shirt as I changed into the clothes he gave me and a jacket so the hood would cover my face. They were baggy but it will do for now. When we were both ready to head out. Peter pulled up his window, yet again grabbing my waist as slings his way to school.