Chapter 4

Peter's POV

The same routine work out routine added with some more painful positions were done today. I felt so exhausted I just needed to lay down. Mr. Stark understood that so he offered for me to stay here for the night in his guest room.

"I don't have clothes to sleep in", I said

"I have something for you", Mr. Stark replied. He said that he'll just give Aunt May a call to let her know so I headed my way to the kitchen. Hoping to bump into Wanda. When I arrived there, she was busy striking up a conversation with Vision. She seemed so engaged, her blue eyes were glued to his, I didn't feel like interrupting them so I walked away until I heard her speak up.

"Oh hey Peter! That training seemed longer than usual", she said. I turned around to look at her as she smiled sheepishly. I just responded with a nod.

"Vision still has some leftover soup, trust me it tastes good for someone who hasn't cooked before", she placed a bowl on the counter. I quickly took the spoon and took a sip of it. It wasn't the best nor was it bad. It was decent.

"It tastes good", I said so that I wouldn't offend both Vision and Wanda, Especially not Wanda.

"Me and Wanda were talking about human behaviour, like we always do", Vision said. I knew Vision wasn't a human so that didn't really surprise me.

"Humans are intriguing, I wouldn't know if it weren't for Wanda's help". Wanda sheepishly smiles at him. I've never really seen her smile. It was a nice look on her face.

"Well it's best for me to leave. Thanks Wanda", Vision said as he makes his way to the hallway.

"Do you guys always do this?", I asked as her head quickly turns to look at me.

"Yeah, it's always questions about like the way we eat and other basic human behaviour but he is a sweetheart", she said as she smiles when she, I would assume. Was thinking about Vision. She quickly changed the subject.

"So how was your training?", she asked as she puts her hair behind her eyes.

"Eh Mr Stark made it more difficult but it wasn't something that isn't manageable", I said as I took sips of the soup.

"How did you end up being with Tony, like how did he recruit you", she asked.

"Well someone posted this video of me on YouTube, it was me swinging around and carrying a truck. So he went to my house, flirted with my Aunt and then that's how I ended up here", I chuckled at that memory. It sounded ridiculous but I didn't get the same excited reaction like I did when I told Ned, she just looked at me intently.

"Well it was a lot different than mine. Me and my brother joined because of Captain America, it was because well... a robot named Ultron went on to destroy a country that was.. my home and then", she nearly sobbed. So instinctively I placed my hand gently on her back, slowly rubbing it.

"Hey, if you don't wanna continue telling me this. I understand", I said to comfort her. She gives me this look. Even though she was about to cry, her blue eyes shined.

"Thanks Peter...", she said. Grinning from ear to ear.

"Thanks... you know we could still talk, I'm staying here for the night". I said as she smiled more when I said that.

"I would love that", she said.