Chapter 3

Wanda's POV

All I could see was darkness, my hands were filled with dust. The scenery I saw was a tragedy, everyone was slowly fading. Expression were either pasted in confusion or terror until I heard screams.

I instantly woke up. Panting for some reason, I never had a dream like that, it felt too real. I instantly got off my bed. Not caring if my hair was a bird nest. I made my way to the kitchen. I could smell a sweet aroma that made me want to hurry my way to the kitchen as I saw Vision cooking. His head turned when he realised that I was near his presence.

"Good Morning Wanda, how was your sleep?". He asked as I made my way to the counter and sat myself down on the stool groaning.

"I had a terrible nightmare, worst than the dreams I usually have." I just rested my head down on the counter, continously groaning until the aroma the filled the room was near my presence that I couldn't resist to put my head up, It was mushroom soup.

"Probably this will make you feel better". Vision said as he sheepishly smiled. I appreciated the kind gesture so I held on a spoon and gave the soup a try.

"How was it? Cooking isn't really my expertise". He nervously placed his hand on his head.

"It's not bad for someone who hasn't cooked before". I said as I kept on sipping my spoon for more soup.

"Well I decided to cook them for you anyways". I looked at him as he didn't make eye contact with me, Vision has always been nice to everyone but I wouldn't assume he would do something like this for someone. My thoughts started to grow more until I heard footsteps.

"Good Morning Wanda and Vision!". Tony cheered. I turned around and saw Peter right beside him with his school bag. His earbuds were on his ears as he wasn't even looking at anyone other than the direction of where he was heading to.

"Good Morning Mr Stark. I have made some soup, would you want to try it?"

My focus was on Peter until I realised about my appearance that made me quickly rush back to my bedroom to fix it. Trying to look as presentable as possible. I don't know why it mattered to me to look nice in front of someone like him but I could assume it was the urge to so that he could have a good  impression of me. I looked into to the mirror to see if my hair was not a mess anymore. I placed my brush on the bed table and headed back to the kitchen.

I saw Peter was preoccupied with his own thoughts. It made me have time seeing his features without him twitching around. His curly hair, his eyes that has a good color of brown and just everything. I never really said anyone was good looking or attractive but Peter is quite good looking. I made my way to the counter and sat down next to him.

"Good Morning Peter". I greeted him, his expression changed and he seemed frightened as he took off his earbuds so that he is able to hear his surroundings.

"You scared me Wanda". He panted, I just chuckled.

"How are you doing? How was school?". I asked, I felt like a mother since I have never even been to school for as long as I can remember.

"It's great, scored a high mark for a  science test while making new webs".  He said. Damn no wonder Tony grew a liking to him, it seemed like a father and son relationship.

"That's great". I said while smiling at him.

"Do you often go out of the Stark Tower?". He asked

"No... ever since the incident with Captain America and Mr Stark, I spend most of my time here due to the fact that I wouldn't want to get in trouble and that it's a lot better for me right now to stay here and not get attention from previous incidents". I said

"Incidents like what?". He asked, I wasn't prepared to tell him oh I killed someone that affected thousands on people in a country and  I was brainwashed to destroy the whole world by a robot. I felt too guilty to give him an actual answer especially from the fact that I want him to keep a good impression on me.

"It was things I regret". Was all I could say, clenching my fists as I was nervous for his response. As his mouth was about to open, Tony was calling him for his daily training.

"I'm sorry Wanda, we could catch up later if you want to but I gotta go. See ya". He said as he dashed his way to the gym. Leaving more questions to answers, I want him to tell me about himself.