Who The Hell Is Hannah?

Zach's POV

  As I continued to mourn over Hannah, I felt her hand move.

  Is she waking up?

  I looked over at her and her eyes fluttered open.

  She's alive.

  "Where am I?" She asked. "Hannah? Are you feeling alright?" I asked. "Who the hell is Hannah?" (AN: CA:WS reference) she asked, looking confused.

  I stared at her in disbelief, what if she lost her memory?

  All of a sudden, a doctor barged in, "She's awake!" He exclaimed. "Ms Baker, how are you?" He asked. "Who are you and where am I?" She asked, "And who the hell is Ms Baker?"

"My name is Dr. Francis, you are in the hospital, due to your severe loss of blood."he explained. "Then who the hell is that dude?" She asked, pointing to me.

The doctor looked shocked, so did I. She doesn't remember me. The girl I love doesn't know who I am.

"Doctor, what happened to her?" I asked, with a crack in my voice. I must look so vulnerable right now.

"It seems like Ms Baker seems to have lost her memory." He explained as tears rolled down my cheeks.

"We're going to do some tests to find out how bad it is." He said, "Come, my dear." He said as Hannah followed him out.

When he came back with the test results, he told me there is a way to retrieve some memories, I must take her to familiar places in order to get a few memories back since Hannah's parents are currently out of town.

I decided to take her to the docks, where we had our first kiss.

"Do you recognize this place?" I asked her. She just shook her head, "I do feel like I've went here before though." She said.

  I took her to sit on the edge of the dock, where we used to hang out. I think I'm just going to tell her.

  "Hannah, I was your boyfriend, ex-boyfriend." I said. "Why did we break up?" she asked.

  "I was too much of a fucking coward." I told her angrily, with deep regret. "Could you please elaborate?" she asked, earning a chuckle from me.

  "I kept it secret because I was worried my friends were going to make fun of me and you because you have a... reputation and you wanted it to be public." I said.