"Mom!"

Hannah's POV

"Alright so what do you want to watch?" I asked Zach.

  "Ooh! Let's have a Marvel marathon!" Zach suggested. "What's Marvel?" I asked. "A perfectly structured, fictional universe created by one of the most intelligent men of our world." Zach explained.

  "Who? The man that created phones?" I asked, curious of this 'intelligent man'.

  "Stan Lee."

  He opened his laptop and showed me a movie called 'Iron Man'.

  After 6 hours of intense watching, I heard the door open. "Zach?" I asked, trying to get him to acknowledge it.

But he was too focused on the movie. "Earth to Zach!" I shouted. "Oh my God. You shocked me. What?" He asked. "Did you hear that?" I asked.

"All I heard was you shouting "Earth to Zach!" and a few lines from Tony Stark." He said. "No, you dork, the door opened." I said.

"Stay here." He said as he went out to check who went in.

"Who are you?" A woman asked.

  I went by the door and stuck my ear beside it. "Oh hi Mrs Baker, I'm Zach, your daughter woke up when you were gone." Zach said to this mysterious woman.

  "Is... Is she in her room?" She asked.

  Suddenly, I hear footsteps coming this way.

  I ran to my bathroom, scared, not really knowing what to do.

  "Hannah, dear? It's me, your mother." She said. My mother?

  I decided to slowly open the door, she does have a little resemblance to me.

  "Hannah!" She shouted before wrapping her arms around me.

  I just said the only thing I could think of, "Where's Zach?"

  She looked at me, bewildered.

  "Hannah?" She asked.

  Zach then went in the room, "So, Hannah this is your mother." He said. What?

  "My mother?" I asked. He nodded.

  "Mom!" I shouted as I lunged at her, grinning ear to ear.

  "Mrs Baker, due to the blood loss, Hannah lost her memory." Zach explained.

  "Oh." Mom said, looking a little disappointed.