What are we?

Hannah's POV

  What he said just now caught my attention, whatever I am to Hannah Baker. Those words echo through my mind.

  What are we?

  I decided to gather all my courage and ask him, "Hey, Zach?"

  "Hmm?" he responded, almost heading to sleep.

  "What exactly are we?" I asked.

  "Humans." he joked, I hit him on the arm, "Now for real, what are we?" I asked.

  He stopped and turned to me. My eyes meet his as I raised my eyebrows. He just shrugged, "We can be whatever you want to be."

  "What do you want us to be?" I asked, not really wanting to confess. "I'm cool with whatever." he said but I can see excitement in his eyes.

  I think he's thinking what I'm thinking.

  I closed my eyes and smashed my lips to his, it took him a while and he kissed me back, we melted onto each other and started making out rather aggressively, he pulled me to the back of his car and slammed me against the door.

  Our tongues attack each other and I pulled off my jacket, "Wait, are you sure?" he asked, I nodded without hesitation.

  I took off my clothes and he took off his, he started sucking on my neck, "Mmm, you taste so good." he said, moaning.

  He stopped and started sucking on my breasts, leaving marks all over as I moaned, "Harder!" I shouted.

  He did as I ordered and started sucking harder as I moaned louder.

  He took something out of his wallet, a condom and he started to rip the aluminum wrapper off quickly.

  He put it on his dick and I shouted, "Faster put it in me!"

  He disobeyed and started kissing my clit, "Not so fast, I don't want this to be over." he said.

  But without warning, he shoved his member inside of me as I moaned louder. "Fuck, Hannah, you're so tight." he said, followed my a moan.

  After Zach thrusting in and out faster, he put it out and laid there beside me, "You were amazing." he whispered, drenched in sweat.