I Love You Too

Zach's POV

  I run my fingers through my hair in frustration, damnit I just can't get over her!

  She's like the drug and even though I know the consequences, I want more of her.

  I see Hannah walking through the rain with only her hoodie on. I rolled open my window and motioned for her to get in.

  There was awkward tension in the car, the peace was shattered by her cough, "Zach, you just passed my house."

  "I know." I said.

  Within minutes, I brought her to the side of a forest.

  "What are we doing here?" She asked.

  I just brought her in, we were standing on a rock, I used to go here to deal the pain of my dad's death until Hannah came.

  "Zach? I don't understand." She said before I crashed my lips to hers.

  She kissed back after a few seconds, I kissed her with all the passion I had in store for her.

  We broke up and I said, "Hannah Baker. I hate to admit this but I love you. So fucking much. I can't seem to get over you. Every thought in this small brain of mine is about you. I love everything about you. The way your smile brightens the room. The way your hair blows in the wind. I'm sorry. I love you so fucking much."

  I broke down in tears as she wrapped her arms around my torso. She caressed my hair and whispered, "I love you too, Zach."

AN: so that's the end of the story...I figured I would make a happy ending sorry if this sucks I was thinking of Hannah getting married to Justin but Zach disagrees but I feel like that would be too long.