Stay Out Of My Fucking Buisness

Zach's POV

  "Zach Dempsey to the principal's office." Boomed Mr Bolan with the speaker.

  Hannah glanced at me and I looked down and walked to his office, expecting a certain someone to show up.

  I twisted the door knob and went inside and I was right.

  There she is with her arms crossed and eyebrows furrowed.

  "Zachary Dempsey, we are leaving right now! I'm transferring you!" My mom shouted as she tugged my ear.

  "What the fuck?" I asked, she's transferring me?

  I pushed her hand off me and stood there, waiting for a response.

  "This school obviously doesn't teach students to respect their parents!" She screamed.

  "Maybe I would learn to respect you if you would ever stay out of my fucking business!" I shouted.

  "Language. Who taught you these vile words?" She asked.

  "See? This is what I'm talking about! If you could just fuck off, I would have at least try to find one ounce of you that actually deserves my respect!" I shouted as she backed away.

  "Mr Dempsey, if I could just." Mr Bolan said before my mother interrupted him, "What have you done to my child?"

  "Question is: What have you done to me?" I said.

  She grabbed my arm and dragged me to the hallway. "Zach?" Hannah's voice said.

  "Hannah." I managed to say.

  "Mrs Dempsey, did he mention, he still has class." She told her.

  "Not anymore." Was all she said before dragging me out.

  I looked at Hannah with pleading eyes not to get involved in this but instead, she followed me.

  "I'm sorry, who are you?" My mother asked, clearly annoyed of her presence.

  "I'm Hannah. Hannah Baker." She introduced.

  "You're his girlfriend," She said, "You stole him away from me, from who he really was."

  I shook my head, "She made me into who I became and I'm proud of that. Every fucking day, I try to avoid you. I only ask one thing from you, mom, get you fucking nose out of my fucking business." I pleaded.

  "Fine. If that's how you want it to be." She said, straightening her shirt.

  And like that, she left, got in the car and left.