Did No One Give You The Tapes?

Hannah's POV

I woke up to see Zach sleeping next to me. I think I made him happy.

I shook his shoulder and whispered, "My mom is coming back today."

He just nodded and continued sleeping.

I rolled my eyes and stepped into the shower.

As I was rinsing my hair, I couldn't help but think where he will be going. Will I ever see him again?

"Hey, Jess, Alex." I said, walking with them to school.

"Hey." They said in unison.

"Hey, did you do your calculus homework?" Jessica asked.

"You know I never do." Alex responded.

"Oh shit, I forgot." I said, mentally face palming myself.

"Someone distracted you?" Jessica asked, pointing to my hickeys.

Shit. "Was it Zach?" Alex asked.

"No, it was Tyler." I said sarcastically.

"Ugh. Can't even imagine it." Jessica remarked, shaking her head.

"He's not bad." Alex added.

"Didn't he stalk you?" Jessica asked.

"Well, who can blame him?" I asked, flipping my hair, earning laughs from them.

"See you later." I said, waving them off.

I walked to class and saw Marcus and Bryce whistling at girls and some of them even walked to them.

If a man whistles at you, don't turn around, ignore him. You're a lady, not a dog. -Niall Horan

  Disgusting.

  I felt someone slap my ass as I turned around to catch Bryce smirking at me.

  "What the fuck?" I shouted. "Just relax." He said with a wink, walking away as I rolled my eyes.

  "Bryce, I told you not to." I heard someone say. I turned around to see Alex walking to Bryce.

  He slowly walked up to him and threw a punch, it didn't do anything to him.

Bryce smirked and punch Alex on the face, leaving a bruise on his jaw.

They continued throwing punches until everyone started to join.

"Stop!" I shrieked, everyone's heads turned to me but continued the fught ignoring me until I heard a whistle.

"Alright who started this?" Mr Porter asked as everyone's fingers pointed at either Bryce or Alex but Bryce pointed it to me.

"Come to my office. Everyone else, go to class!" he shouted as we followed him.

"Alright, so tell me what happened." Mr Porter said softly.

"He slapped my ass." I said.

"You wanted it! You were whispering seductively in my ear, literally begging me for sex," he lied, "I guess Alex was jealous or something."

  I shook my head, "He's lying."

  I looked at Alex but he just sat there, speechless.

  "Alex?" Mr Porter asked.

  "Alex, come on pal, she wanted it right?" Bryce asked.

  "No! She didn't! She was on the verge of crying!" He bursted out, "Before Hannah did that, Bryce fucking raped her!"

  What?

  My eyes widened, "What?"

  "You didn't know? Did no one give you the tapes?" He asked.