Y/N's BIO

Name: SCP-354-B (Y/N Bloodlake.)

Age: 16 (presumed)

Looks: has H/C(Hair Coulor) hair, one E/C(Eye Coulor) and one red eye.

Personality: positive, quiet(sometimes), childish and protective over friends and family

Class: euclid

Containment discription: Has to be hold in an cell with high protecting walls when he is sleeping. His requests must be reported and be questioned immediately.  He may walk free in the site, but has to be watched all times. If there is an containment breach, he may be used for help.

Description: being born in SCP-354 from the 20 year exploration he is able to 'survive' the climates from SCP-354.

He has needs to sleep 12 hours and stays for 36 hours awake. He is able to endure more and has more strength than other humans.

Ever since he is retrieved from SCP-354 he is shown to be unable to feel fear, pain and disgust.

Relatives: mother(Alive), Father(dead)

Incident: after an containment breach from SCP-029 (cause the bitch of a guard thought that she would like revolution for women rights). SCP-354-B were transferred to the same site. The guards(female) transferring SCP-354-B radio's were jammed and were unable to hear the warning. After they encountered SCP-029, they were about to get killed by the male guards, however they were killed by SCP-354-B empty handed. The influence that SCP-029 weren't working on SCP-354-B despite being male. SCP-029 got recontained by the female guards and kept her there until backup came.
(Note: this incident has proven SCP-354-B to have great mental defence that has blocked SCP-029's influence. SCP-354-B is allowed to walk free on the site since he doesn't attack anyone, he must always be watched however, we don't want another SCP-1048 incident)
-Dr. G. Skeleton

If there are any questions or requests, you can ask away in the comments.
I will do the Harem next time.
SEE Y'ALL NEXT TIME!!!