Chapter: 1 (The incident)

*Y/N's P.O.V*
We were being transferred by somesort of machine with weels. Once we've stopped, we were separated in different buildings. I was, from what I've heard, going to what the call the BIO Lab. I stepped out of the machine and saw that I was somewhere different. The trees had green leafes, the sun wasn't red, there was gras that also was green, but was also not very sharp. I knew that this place was different from the place where I lived. "Alright, get going. We have more things to do today." Said one of the guards. 2 of them were male and 2 were female.

We entered a weird looking building with many guards. "So what are we doing with this guy again?" one of the guards asks.

"We have heard that these people have an connection by attacking in groups, so we move them to different facilities to prevent breaches." one of the female guards said. "We also have to look out for this one, it is said he was one of the children that was born in that cursed place. so he is more dangerous than we are seeing now."

We brought me to a room that i have never seen before, it had cages, glass tubes with strange liquid in it and a skeleton(one of those plastic types). "He isn't here? Dammit! Were is that man when you need him!" The male said who looked like the leader. "I swear if that man doesn't show up on time one day I'm committing an murder!"

"I'm here." an low and threatening voice said. a man with black hair and red eyes, came trough the door "alright let's see what we have here." he said. "My name is Damian Doomsday, I hope your enjoying our lab cause it wil be the only place you will stay from now on. Bring him to his containment!" He said.

"Alright Lucy, Nancy, bring him to his new room." The leader said while the 2 female guards are carrying me away.

*Timeskip*
*no one's P.O.V.*
While the guards are carrying Y/N to his containment, somewhere near are to other guards who are also female guarding an heavy door.

"I'm bored...." FG/1(Female Guard) said.

"Really? We're working with an foundation that contains all kind of dangerous beings, while we are guarding an SCP wich we definitely won't win against by only using guns. And you're telling me your bored?!" FG/2 said.

"............................. yeah." FG/1 responded.

"You know what.... We women are treathened less that the men... let's cause some panic." FG/2 said.

They opened the door and saw SCP-029 in her Containment. She turned her head to the guards. "What do you lowly mortals want!?" She asked.

"WOMEN CONQUERING THE WORLD!!!" The guards said.

".............. what?" SCP-029 said.

"We don't want to be treated less than the men... so please join our revolution." FG/1 said.

"Do I get out?"
"Yes!"
"Okay, I'm in."

The guards let her out of her containment.... however they were shortly after killed by the SCP. "Sorry girls, but I always work alone." She said.

The guys monitoring SCP-029 saw this through the cameras and let the alarm go off. however the alarm couldn't reach certain parts of the facility. 

*Y/N's P.O.V.*

We were walking to my cell when i heard gunshots and screams of people. When we went around the corner we saw blood and guts everywhere, there were other guards that were walking with someone to us. "well hello there, wanna join my group?" she asked to me. i felt something in my head telling me to go to her and follow her commands... however it didn't work.

"sorry miss, but i have to see my room, I hope it has enough space for me to climb the trees and walls." i said. 

she looked confused and ordered the guards to shoot the lights. The voice in my head became more demanding. "and how about now? Still not wanting to join?"