Chapter 4: 173's containment breach

*173's P.O.V.*

I was finally free. After so many years I finally broke out of that thing. I would be happy.... If I had actual emotions.

I still have to leave this place, however I would just be caught if I flat out in the open. Seems like I have to do the only logical thing. Kill everyone and cause chaos.

"*Beep*Attention all personal, SCP-173 breached containment. It's advised to not go near the entity and shelter in lockable rooms.*Beep*" Well that is unfortunate.

I hear a door behind me open, a researcher was running out to get to safety. "Damn it, exactly when I was winning the round of fortni- *SNAP*"
to bad for him he was too careless.

I took his L2(Level 2) keycard and left his body on the ground, This will come in handy.

*meanwhile*
*Y/N's P.O.V.*

There was an alarm going off. The door was still closed but I heard a lot of people on the other side.

"Sir, we don't know where it is, but we already found a few victims, I'm afraid there is more to come." I hear an man say.

"Just make sure the body count doesn't rise with yours in it." I hear the other man say.

"Goo~?" I hear Goo say.

"I don't know what is going on, I just hope they let me play with you." I said.

*meanwhile*

"Why are we hiding in here, again?" Said one of the technicians that were hiding in the control room of the cell doors of certain rooms.

"Because this way we are safe and we are able to trap the SCP by closing the doors on her." The other technician said. "Now all we have to do is search for her through the cameras and lock all the doors in that room and keep her there until MTF arrives."

The first one looks at his colleague and says. "But... There also isn't an escape route for us either."

"Arg, quite crying baby the only way to get in this room is through the door we entered which requires an L2 keycard. I doubt it could hold it- *Snap*..." he looks around only to see the SCP. "Oh yeah... SCP's fuck with normal logic." *Snap* he broke his neck and lands with his now broken head on the button which opens a certain door.

*meanwhile*

My door opens for some strange reason. "Uhm... hello?" I asked.

"*sigh* Just stay in you room. Probably some worst timing in the worst place possible." The on who leads the group said.

"Gooh?~" Goo said curiously.

"Sir,we got sights on something." Said a guard.

Suddenly an explosion happened which separated the guards and Y/n.

"What happened?" Said Y/N.

There was no response from the guards, but they were probably still alive.

*Bzzzz* the door behind me opens and there was a girl like statue on the other side.

*173's P.O.V.*
I entered another room where there was a boy. 'Strange, is he the only one?' I thought.

He looked at me confused and kept staring at me until he blinked. I got much closer and was infront of him, startling him.

However, instead of him becoming scared he got amazed. "Wow! So cool!" He said.

He kept looking at me and kept asking me how I did that. However, since he was looking at me I was unable to move or answer.

"Could you do that again?" He asked. Was he... praising me? Nobody praised me before.