Chapter 2: Transferred.

*Y/N P.O.V.*

I was sitting in my room. So far it isn't bad. The people are nice to me, some even thanked me for capturing the strange woman by giving me meat to eat, I'm still eating a big piece of meat called 'chicken'. The door opened and I saw a man with glowing eyes. who I haven't met yet. "Good evening SCP-354-B, my name is DR. G. Skeleton. I'm here to tell you that tomorrow you'll be moving to another facility for further testing. I hope your enjoying your meal." He said.

"I'm enjoying my meal, but why do I have to move to another place?" I ask.

"There is an lab there which is closer to you former world. We want to see if there is any effect that will happen if your close to it." He said. "I will see how you are tomorrow morning. Have a nice evening." He said as he left.

*Skeleton's P.O.V.*

I left Y/N as I was thinking. 'It is strange that the world on the other side of SCP-354 didn't had chicken.' I thought.

"DR. G!!!" I heard my assistant call for me in my temporary lab. I hurried and saw that she was in a panic. "OH GOD, OH GOD, OH GOD!!!" She said.

"What is the problem?" I asked.

"SCP-999 escaped and I can't find her!!!" She said.

"Her? She doesn't have a gender right?" I said.

"First she didn't. But when someone tried to put her back in her containment, some idiot from the bio-group dropped a few bones from an female victim on her, which caused her for unkown reason to take a female figure. We luckly were able to catch her to pull out the bones, but she stayed in her female form, than she escaped through the airvent. And now we are here." She said and started to calm down.

"So she absorbed some bones and became female?" I said. "Wait, how did SCP-999 escape?" I asked.

She stayed silent. "She tripped and accidentally pressed the release button which caused to open its containment." A bio-group scientist said.

I walked to my computer and tried 're track SCP-999.

*Y/N's P.O.V.*

I finished my meal and saw something crawling through a small hole in the ceiling. "*Gub bhuuu~*" I heard from the thing. Orange goo fell from ceiling. It took an female form, which I thought was cute.

"Aaah~ your cute." U petted her, it tickled a little in my hand. "So what is your name?"

However she didn't answer the question, instead she jumped into me. Everything started to tickle. "Hahahahahahaha st-stop hahaha pl-please HAHAHAHA." However she didn't listen.

" However she didn't listen

(I don't own the picture)

She finaly stopped. "*guuuh~*" she says.

I stood up and the orange thing stared at me. I petted it. "Hello there, what were you doing up there." I said.

She only looks at me with a cute smile. "*Buuuuh~ ghuu~!*" she said.

I figured that she couldn't talk. "Well, since you can't talk how about I call you, Goo?" I asked.

She looked confused and kept staring at me with a smile. "Hey Y/N! Are you okay?" A guard said.

I walked to the door and said, "Yes just talking to myself." I looked at Goo and wanted to keep her a secret because mabye I can smuggle her with me if I transferred.

"If you say so. Also it's time to sleep so get some rest." He said.

"Will do!" I said heading to bed. Goo played down next to the bed. "You want to lay next to me?" I asked. She nodded and came to lay next to me. She hugged me and I fell slowly asleep.

*SCP-999's P.O.V.*

I sit next to my new friend. I had escaped out of my tube and wanted to play hide and seek with the nice people. For some reason I couldn't get out of this form I was now in.

It was funny, mostly I don't know what everyone is saying, but if I'm with someone like SCP-682 or him, I know what they are talking about. I snuggled with my new friend and fell asleep.

*timeskip next day 12:00*
*Y/N's P.O.V.*

I woke up and saw all the doctors looking at me surprised. "Why do you wake me up this early..." I said.

"Early? You were supposed to be transferred hours ago." One of the doctors said. I looked around and noticed that Goo isn't with me.

"Where is Goo?" I asked. They looked surprised and asked who I'm talking about. "Goo is my friend I made yesterday. She is orange and slimy."

"Wait, SCP-999 was here yesterday?!" He asked. "Damn it, she probably escaped already. Look in all the rooms!" He said.

*SCP-999's P.O.V.*

I had to hide for the nice people because the game of hide and seek wasn't over yet. They were looking in all the rooms but never looked in the ventilation shaft. 'I wonder what will happend to new friend.' I thought.

I saw him walking to an car and I decided to sneak in it hiding with him.

"Goo is that you?" He said. I showed my self and walked(?) To him. He gave me a weird name but I still like him.

We stayed like that for a while and I eventually fell asleep.

*timeskip and Rick's P.O.V.*

The moving transport stopped and the door flew open. I saw DR. G. standing there and he looked at me. "Welcome to my lab Y/N and..... wait, is that 999?" He said.

"I do not know any 999's doctor. But I do call her Goo." I said to him.

"How did she... You know what. We will just message the other lab to get her I'm afraid." He said. I hugged Goo extra hard showing that I will not let her go. "Sorry Y/N, it's the rules we can't break."

"No." I said.

"No?" He said.

"No, no, no, no." I repeated.

"*sigh* let the lab know to instead to get 999, send her containment here." He said. "You really gonna give us trouble, aren't you." He said to me. "Come, let me show you the lab a little bit." He said.

I got out of the car and followed the doctor. 'Y/N, we meet again~.' A familiar voice said.

I turned around seeing nothing but the snow and trees around us. "Hey! Y/n! You coming?" Doctor said.

"Yes!" I replied and ran after him, wanting to see the new place, people and thing that were there.

It was certain that this will be for me a new chapter in life.

That was, again, another chapter of this book.
I will keep this short and say.
SEE Y'ALL LATER!!!